See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017

This was my second time at this hotel and I enjoyed the stay as much as the first time. Best sleep I’ve had in a long time. A very clean, quiet, comfortable room with a small fridge and all the amenities that you need. Wifi works well. The gentleman at the front desk was a friend of the owner and very friendly. This will be my place to stay whenever I’m in Chilliwack.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Needing only a place to sleep, relax and unwind, this served my purposes well. My room had the amenities - fridge, coffee machine, TV, etc., all that I required and a good bed to sleep on also. No complaints; from check-in to check-out, it was a decent experience, and value for the money. Unless I'm looking for vacation luxury, here's my stop-over when I'm on the road, doing a variety of things. Main road access is good, and the convenient location for both directions is a plus.

Room Tip: Smoking and non-smoking available.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Merlin797
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The rooms were needing a fresh coat of paint and one of the towels was stained. But the bed was comfortable. I did have a private balcony which was nice. You get what you pay for, and I needed an inexpensive room. $78 not too bad. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016

This was very good value for money compared to the other hotels / motels in the area! The room was clean and easy accessible. The layout of the hotel was really nice with the gardens. The wifi wasn't the best though, very much on and off all the time.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Initial impression was that it would be ok and that is how it turned out. Good parking for the motorcycles right outside the door. Rooms were large and had kitchenettes if you were so inclined. I did like the full size fridge for the beverages and snacks. Easy to find off Highway 1 and convenient no more than 15-20 minute walk to restaurants (chinese food right across the street), liquor store and convenience stores.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a loft bedroom with kitchenette/table/couch/TV on main floor if that appeals. A/C units on both floors.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends