See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Was driving through Chilliwack and needed a hotel room for the night. I stopped at the Rainbow Motor Inn and they had a room available. I got to the room and was shocked with what I saw. The bed was dirty and the bathroom looked like it had never been cleaned. I'm not a fussy person but this was unacceptable. I wouldn't recommend this Motel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Diane B
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This motel is very dated but was very clean! Beds were very comfortable, smaller tv but worked fine. The grounds were well kept and the trees were uniquely manicured. The Motel was easy to find and close to everything needed. It was in need of an ice machine but the hotel staff was very good about giving us some from there own freezer.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Listen, you don't pay Best Western pricing, so you can't expect the Best Western. For the money, this place was clean, friendly and quiet.
Things I wish I had known:

The 2 bed suite was accessed by a small alcove with 3 doors. In the alcove were tables and chairs (and ashtrays) Kind of implying an area to sit and entertain and SMOKE! YUK! When my neighbours started their BBQ and cigarets, the smell filled my suite. I had to ask them to stop as we had an early morning start...uncomfortable. The front desk was closed at 9pm which meant I had to deal with it. No-one answered the call. I haven't stayed in a smoker-friendly property in YEARS!

The wifi is USELESS as well. I couldn't even check-in on social.

Towels were paper-thin, and no bar-soap in the shower.

I just wish I had known...

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

All I am going to say is def not pet friendly. Or Rider friendly will never recommend to anyone for either. Owner is Rude gladely took my money somewhere else how can you be like that when you realy on customer support and reviews good luck in the future you will need it

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cor D
Reviewed 16 April 2017

The room was clean and comfortable. The grounds clean and quiet! I would highly recommend this Motel to any one who is looking for a comfortable room at a cost that will NOT break ur bank account!!! The owners are very respectful and accommodating.

Room tip: A room with 2 beds is ample space for all.
Date of stay: March 2017