6 people are viewing this hotel
Official HotelUS$148
TravelocityUS$148
HurbUS$176
1,184 results
All reviews pond view grocery store great hotel room was clean front desk staff great stay checking in stayed one night hot tub starbucks bidet ducks fountain pillows shampoo vehicle dog
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

Amazing service, the front desk is phenomenal! I have never felt more welcomed and at home in any hotel stay. Keep up the amazing work! Rooms are very clean and sheets smell amazing, you can tell how much effort they put in to ensure cleanliness during covid times

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sameer Mathew, General Manager at Coast Chilliwack Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for this amazing five star review of the Coast Chilliwack hotel by APA. Our team of ambassadors are truly phenomenal and I am so pleased that you were impressed with their service.

We have taken extraordinary steps in these difficult times to maintain and enhance our cleaning standards.

Thank you yo again for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 21 April 2021

I have now seen it all in my hotel ventures over all the years staying at so many and wished I could add my screenshot pic as proof off here. $38 freakin' dollars for any new PPV movie On Demand here at Coast Hotel in Chilliwack...a NEW RECORD!! Total rip off YIKES to max! ): So that was out of course! And wow $25 to watch Pretty Woman I noticed too and that is such a very old movie! I stopped looking after that! Money grab to big time max! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Limited tv channels too so this is how they get SOME fools to pay such rip off prices on PPV movies I guess.
No HDMI available either as tv is mounted so tight to the wall! I could have easily just hooked up my laptop to the tv for some Netflix! OR: You Tube!
We were to get some so called upgrade but just a reg room and came with a weak dinner voucher of just 10 dollars off for ONE PERSON, not TWO!
Hot tub down too they said and they could have easily like many other hotels block off times for a couple or same family in 45 min sessions or an hour on a reservation basis.
NO MICROWAVE even to make some microwave popcorn I bought in advance. But nothing to watch anyways except for Just For Laughs Gags.
Too many fails and no breakfast offered either!
Only good things are the room being clean, large bed, large tv and good internet for checking emails.
2 out of 5 based on all the fails mentioned.
Apr 20/21.

1  Thank Nol P
Sameer Mathew, General Manager at Coast Chilliwack Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Dear guest,

thank you for your feedback on your stay at the hotel. I am disapointed that the evening that you had planned did not materialize as you expected.

I once again appreciate your comments .

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Overall, a good experience! Friendly staff and great service. Amenities such as microwaves and other supplies were missed.

The location was easily accessible, plenty of parking and amenities were close by.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Sameer Mathew, General Manager at Coast Chilliwack Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at the Coast Chilliwack Hotel by APA. We do have microwaves available on request and due to the high cleaning standards a lot of multiple touch points were removed from the rooms but are also available on request.

Reviewed 10 April 2021

Visited during a Covid lockdown so no dining facilities. Overall the hotel was clean and comfortable. Very quiet.. Had room service one meal. Was allright. Staff helpful when required. Because of Covid no cleaning service between days was unfortunate.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Dear guest, thank you for you excellent feedback on your stay at the Coast Chilliwack hotel by APA. We have stringent cleaning protocols which include cleaning rooms only after checkout.

I truly appreciate your understanding and am pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

I have just arrived at the hotel and they tell me that the pool DOES NOT WORK (AND IT HAS BEEN LIKED THAT FOR MORE THAN A YEAR) words of the employee at the counter when checking-in. This type of information is usually warned by responsible hotels before making a reservation and paying for it on the travel internet platforms (expedia, booking, etc). In our case, when we reserved the information it indicated "January 8 to March 31" (attached photo of the evidence), so they lied not only in the period, but in the reality of the operation and its efficiency. I booked this hotel for the swimming experience for my little 4 year old son to enjoy the eastern weekend a bit. A huge disappointment after the expectation he had. I told the clerk at the counter that we wanted to cancel the reservation and request a refund, to find an alternative in another hotel in the area and spend a moment according to plan. With a cynical attitude, she tells us that she is very sorry, but that I can only ask for that to the manager but he/she will come back until Wednesday, for that day I will no longer be here. The employee with a lousy attitude dismisses us with a "it is what it is, you should have checked our website directly", really? That's the answer?... So there is no manager today? Total lack of leadership, maybe that's why the information is false at the time of booking. If the decision was for COVID is OK and respectable, other hotels we visited these 2 weeks were operating their pools, but what is frustrating is not to have real and updated information at the time of the booking, and receiving the worst attitude from the clerk is unacceptable.

Date of stay: April 2021
Sameer Mathew, General Manager at Coast Chilliwack Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear guest,
Thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Coast Chilliwack hotel by APA. We have had our pool and gym closed due to to COVID restrictions since last year but they are certainly not broken. I am appalled that appropriate response and service was not granted to you at checkin.
We have made the decision to keep these facilities closed for now even though others may be operating. However this must be communicated appropriately and I am embarrasses that we did not rectify this for you appropriately.

I am so sorry that you had such an experience during you stay and I would appreciate if you could contact me directly at the hotel so I could further discuss this issue.