US$77
Comfort Inn(Chilliwack)
US$77
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$136
US$105
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)
US$86
US$83
Hotels.com
Vedder River Inn(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$87
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
US$68
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$102
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrainbow country innatrium restauranttruck stopbest westernsbeautiful atriumtim hortonspool and hot tubbeer and wineliquor storepool areathe trans canada highwayroom was cleanfront desk staffhash brownscontinental breakfasteasy accessstayed here for one night
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a tournament weekend.

Check in went smoothly, room was clean but outdated, beds not very comfy.

No where for adults to congregate like many other hotels that have tournament guests. We even tried to book an additional room but the lady at the front desk refused.

The breakfast was okay but not very accommodating. They shut it down right at 9:30am and I mean on the dot, one lady actually did a count down. Tearing down the drink station while people were trying to get there coffee, are u kidding me???

The Saturday am was their pancake day, they ran out by 9am and refused to make more. You had 3 hockey teams here with 14 and 15 year old boys, put in some effort. We overheard the one worker say to the other “what do they expect when they arrive 30 minutes before closing”

The Sunday, we all had 7 am and 7:30am games, breakfast wasn’t open early so the kids tried to eat on the way back, they refused to extend the breakfast, tearing it down as we tried to eat a few things.

We really didn’t feel welcome here at all.

Sports teams stay away!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Gretz
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I was moving to Chilliwack and waiting for my things to arrive, so needed a place to stay. I wasn't sure where to go, but exited on Lickman road and saw the Best Western right there. I was relieved to have something quickly off the exit. What it lacks in location (it's in the industrial area) it makes up for through the beautiful courtyard and pool. Staff were very friendly and the breakfast included was excellent with eggs and yummy homestyle hasbrowns.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Darcy N
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Our room was ready upon arrival and was located near to the pool and hot tub area. Easy check-in and checkout with more then ample free parking and WiFi. Our room included a mini fridge and a convient liquor store adjacent to the hotel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This property is in dire need of an update. The room I was assigned was like stepping back into the 80's. The bed just looked sad and saggy but the linens and pillows were clean and crisp. The bathroom had a large jetted soaker tub but the jets were not working. The toilet chain broke during the night hence I fixed it myself rather than phone someone in the middle of the night - just didn't want to deal with that.
The breakfast was very good.
I do believe that after a renovation this will be a nice hotel.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This property has been nicely upgraded. The staff are friendly, caring, and offer great service. I really enjoyed the clean hot tub and relaxing swimming pool. I was very happy that " Hanna " one of the maids was very helpful when I remembered forgetting my bathing suit when I stayed at Christmas. She offered to go to" lost and found " to locate it. She returned right away with my bathing suit and my towel. I was very happy.: ) Great people, great service! Thank-you! Eileen Roth

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends