All reviews waffles one night northern bc continental breakfast the breakfast area room was clean dog show cottonwood mall ground floor check in was easy would stay here again overnight stop nice breakfast next morning awesome stay desk staff harrison hot springs
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Amazing desk staff. Very helpful with room booking for my 97 year old father and myself. Very clean and quiet. Good parking. No mini frig which was a disappointment. Very nice breakfast included in room rate. Excellent location for visiting around the area.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

There is no security outside vehicle was broken into three nights in a row asked front desk if they had video cameras and they do not when I booked into that hotel they told me they had no problems found out it was A nightly event The people breaking in the truck primarily target trucks. Otherwise the hotel on the inside is clean a basic breakfast in the Morning rooms were adequate. Do not recommend leaving anything in your vehicle and you are definitely parking at your own risk with a very high chance of a Replacing a window if parking overnight.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 1stDefenceIndustries
Manager235, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear 1st DefenceIndustries
Interesting comment. Comfort Inn Chilliwack installed 18 security cameras 12 months ago. These security cameras are monitored 24 hours daily at the hotel reception and give a 360 degree view around hotel premise, If break in to your vehicle occurred at hotel the incident would have seen recorded and a copy of the tape with the incident would have been passed on to you.to show the break in to your vehicle.. All break ins are reported and a copy of the tape showing the incident would e-mailed to local law enforcement for action.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I booked my room through expedia. I asked for a king bed with a mico and fridge as offered on the site. I got two twin beds and a wall unit with openings for a fridge and a micowave but nothing to fill the holes. I asked the front desk if I could have a room like I booked and was told "you booked through Expedia and that's what you get". The she said "I wish Expedia would just go away". She said she could get me the room I wanted but it would cost me. The breakfast was gross. I think I'll go back to the Coast Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Scotty R
Manager235, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hi Scotty R

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your accommodation upon your arrival at the hotel. I have shared your feed back with the reception person to ensure we handle this type of situation differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I am still totally confused... I live close by this hotel and was looking to make a reservation for 3 nights, this is where the story gets really funny, frustrating, confusing, etc. I called a local number and was greeted with a taped message telling me the hotel is "experiencing longer than normal wait times", ok so I wait 11 minutes on hold. When I finally was greeted by a representative it was extremely difficult to hear or understand the individual on the other end of the line. She asked me what city I was trying to book I told her Chilliwack and since she didn't understand the name of the city I was booking in she asked me to spell it. Ok so then I politely asked the person on the line where I was calling and she said the Philippines....she had no comprehension of where the heck Chilliwack is or how to say it. She asked me for the zip code of the hotel and I informed her that in Canada we use postal codes, I told her the code and she had no clue of what I was saying., believe me I do and did speak clearly. Not to drag this vent on any further as it did go on but needless to say I lost all faith at this point in this hotel and its representatives ability to fulfill my reservation request and I promptly said have a nice day and hung up...unreal or as I titled this review.."What A Joke".

Stayed: April 2018
Manager235, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Good Day

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your room reservation inquiry. I have shared your feedback with Choice Central Reservation office to ensure that this will be looked into..

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I was there for business.It was a great room with an equally great view.The staff was extremely helpful and suggested where to eat.
The room was very clean and well appointed.The highway noise was noticeable but not distracting.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business