US$136
Hampton.com
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$87
Comfort Inn(Chilliwack)
US$91
Vedder River Inn(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
US$96
US$91
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
US$128
Riverview B&B(Chilliwack)
US$106
US$89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsihop restaurantroom was cleannice place to stayone night staya great staykitchenettehighwaypetcanadavancouver
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We spent 6 nights in this hotel as we were visiting family. In general, the stay was a bit disappointing. In some reviews, it mentions that the mattresses of the beds were being replaced. Our room wasn't on that list, as ours were mediocre. I asked if it was possible to change rooms and they said they would do it, but then as we were away most of the day, coming back all rooms wee full so we had to stay. Housekeeping was a "surprise" pretty much every day. A few days they had "forgotten" to replace some or even all of the towels. Had to go to the frontdesk to ask for those. A few days the beds were not made up or the sheets were kind of pulled into place, but not really smoothed out, hanging way over the edge on one side or the other. So after 2-3 times, I asked the frontdesk person whether this was normal. They said "sorry" with the excuse being, "new staff". That to me says one of 2 things; too few staff, which means the supervisor doesn't have time to check the new staff's work or just a lack of quality/care. I was offered a discount at some point, but then the frontdesk person told me I'd booked and paid through a 3rd party so they couldn't do it. That blew me away as I'd booked through the Wyndham Group site, so go figure!
However, having said all this, If you stay for 1 night, those things would probably not matter, but for a bit longer stay they may happen.
Some other things; wifi was good, lots of parking space, pool/hot tub were nice, there is NO breakfast included, but the adjacent iHop is a nice option. Mind you though, again fine for a 1-2 night stay, as a breakfast is anywhere from $15-20 CAD per person, so does add to the expense. Based on my experience, I would recommend a short stay, but not a longer one!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter K
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Sure wish we had seen the reviews for this place before booking my Aunt here for what was supposed to be a retreat from touring the Fraser Valley. The checkin process should have been her first clue as the place was poorly organized. When she finally got into her room, it smelled like an old bar with a rancid smell of cigarette ashtrays. Trying to ignore the hair on the shower and the dirt on the floor, she went to change her toilet paper, only to find it was soaked in dried up urine. She brought this to the attention of the manager the next day, where she was accused of doing it herself. She asked if she could get another room and she was told abruptly, "no way, we are full. Besides, do you know what these rooms can be sold for right now?" She was so poorly mistreated, she called me in a sad state. So I called the manager to ask if there was something we could do, or if we needed to find another place. We had a reservation for 3 nights and if there wasn't anything they could do, then I thought for sure they would be happy to open up the room to the next high rate customer. I'm in the service business, so I understand the challenges of meeting different expectations. I was prepared to be understanding, but I wasn't prepared for the unprofessional and disrespectful attitude from the duty manager "Kladeer" (not sure how to spell that because he wouldn't bother telling me when I asked). I asked him why he accused my aunt of lying to him and why he wasn't willing to just simply allow us to checkout, cancelling the rest of our reservation. He insisted we pay for the extra night (not in our online agreement) at a higher rate if we wanted to checkout after the second night. He then abruptly said "I'm going to hang up now because I have more important things to do". What is more important than making your guests happy? We weren't being rude or demanding. We simply wanted to solve the problem which was made worse by their confrontational attitude. They are not service or hospitality minded. We were not expecting the Ritz. It's a Travelodge after all. But for the prices they think they deserve, I would expect more professional service. It's simply poorly managed on a shoestring. The cleaners also work in the restaurant and we were told they do not have proper cleaning towels. They use old towels ripped up and only vacuum once every 2 or 3 days. I can't imagine how often they change the sheets, but they probably never change the blankets. The list goes on and on, but save yourself the pain and heartache. Don't stay here unless you have no other choice.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before you accept it.
2  Thank Dan H
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Google listing for this hotel has breakfast included however when asked at the front desk they said new management and no breakfast, which was ok as we enjoyed iHop right next to it however we did let them know to update the listing. The beds were alright for comfort however we had to have the bed sheets changed due to some stains which we had to do ourselves as there apparently was no housekeeping available. The front desk gentleman who was very friendly however just passed us the sheets. Wifi was sketchy and kept disconnecting. Pool hours are not accommodating as it shuts down early evening and opens later in the day (at time of checkout). We only needed the one night stay and everything else was pretty much sold out so it worked alright as we had gone to Cultus Lake then the following day had Othello Tunnels scheduled therefore being near the Highway and easily accessible coming from Cultus Lake made it a convenient stay.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Its a nice hotel near to all shopping areas and restaurants which is nice if you have to stay for more than a day.. carpets are really old and theres no elevator which is hard if you have lots if luggage like we had because with kids its kind a hard to have everything thing in couple of bags..otherwise decent rooms with ok kind a beds guess for the price thats what you get!! Pools and hot tub adds up to the 4 stars that i have given because thats a incredible addition to this hotel..

Stayed: July 2017