Travelodge Chilliwack
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)
Vedder River Inn(Chilliwack)
View Hotel
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa(Harrison Hot Springs)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsihop restauranttravel lodgeroom was cleanone night staya great staykitchenettehighwaypetbathtubcanadavancouver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I was in the Chilliwack area and was going to be needing a place to stay for the night, not wanting something overly expensive, just clean and quiet.

Having spoken with the hotel operator and making such a request I was surprised that my room was just off the stairs that lead to the second floor (it's a 2 floor hotel), but I was too tired to request a change of room, I normally sleep like a rock so again I wasn't that put off.....that was my downfall.....most of the night I heard the other "guests" coming and going, a few not caring if they were noisy or not. Now while the guests in a public area or not a great concern for the hotel, I feel that my request feel on deaf ears, especially since the front desk clerk said I was at the end of the hallway.

The room itself was clean enough, the shower water pressure could have been better, overall....if you want to stay here don't expect a great stay, just an ok one.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent pool love the free breakfast it changed daily which is nice slept well close to everything in the valley did not her the highway wow nice nice nice Family trip love pool love breakfast slept well in room with two Queen beds

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We had to book at Travelodge at last minute due to a family emergency (family member attacked by a pit bull) - we were charged $319 one night and $120 second night, for a room that normally goes for $80. Our room was full of pubic hair, dirty bathroom etc - then the on second day was not even serviced! I don't mind paying for a clean room, friendly service and good security but in this case it was zero out of threeI was offered $15 off my room I told them no thank you please keep your $15 you need it for cleaning.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family