Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$136
US$106
Hampton.com
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)
US$86
US$83
Hotels.com
SureStay Hotel By Best Western Chilliwack(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$91
Vedder River Inn(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$87
Priceline
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
US$68
Travelocity
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$102
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsihop restaurantroom was cleanshort staya great stayparking lotkitchenettehighwaypetcanadabcvancouver
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Employees were rude upon checking in. Very noisy. Was woken up at 3 am to guests screaming and fighting in hallway. When we called to front desk to complain we were abruptly told the cops had been called and hung up. When we checked out and mentioned this employee did not seem to care. Room was not cleaned during the day. They removed towels but didn’t replace them. Did not restock coffee or take out garbages.
Rooms were decent size and clean when we checked in.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Silverram2013
Reviewed 21 October 2017

they stole my $250 room deposit for absolute no reason. everyone stay away from them. the owner is completely disrespectful and spews BS every chance he can! DO NOT GO TO ANY WYNDHAM!! NO WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Adventurous A
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I contacted the Travelodge in Chilliwack, BC, to reserve a 1 night stay on a non-holiday weekend. Now Chilliwack is a nice little place but it is not exactly the "Paris of the Fraser Valley." At first I thought the clerk was joking when he stated the rate for this budget hotel was over $300 FOR ONE NIGHT!

Travelodge Chilliwack - 2 star budget hotel...over $300 per night!

Pan Pacific Vancouver - 4 1/2 stars...$271 for the same night!

Needless to say we did NOT stay in Chilliwack

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Marjorie C
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I was in the Chilliwack area and was going to be needing a place to stay for the night, not wanting something overly expensive, just clean and quiet.

Having spoken with the hotel operator and making such a request I was surprised that my room was just off the stairs that lead to the second floor (it's a 2 floor hotel), but I was too tired to request a change of room, I normally sleep like a rock so again I wasn't that put off.....that was my downfall.....most of the night I heard the other "guests" coming and going, a few not caring if they were noisy or not. Now while the guests in a public area or not a great concern for the hotel, I feel that my request feel on deaf ears, especially since the front desk clerk said I was at the end of the hallway.

The room itself was clean enough, the shower water pressure could have been better, overall....if you want to stay here don't expect a great stay, just an ok one.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge