All reviewsihop restauranttravel lodgeroom was cleanparking lota great staykitchenettehighwaybathtubpetcanadabcvancouver
Reviewed 23 May 2018

If you can stay somewhere else then do so. Entire place was filthy including the rooms and pool. Don't expect any complimentary breakfast or even a discount at the IHOP beside them. The only good thing was the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank kmaley410464
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Ok to crash for the night...but room smelled like an old smoking room covered up by air freshener..stained carpets & chairs. Rooms need a makeover..easy access off the freeway & the IHOP restaurant was a great breakfast..check in was esy & friendly..good if you need a few hours sleep before travelling on..but that's about it..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and that was too long. My daughter almost got electrocuted trying to plug in my cell charger, due to a three prong plug, plugged into a 2 prong extension cord. Stains all over the couch and mattress. Carpet is filthy. Swear the front desk agent on the Friday night was dealing drugs from behind the counter. Did not cut any deal at all when I went to complain and told me he was the gm. General manager was actually away in the United States for a week and the front desk agent clearly was not. Never will I recommend this place and advise anyone to book here ever.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ryan M
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Room was dirty. Carpets and furniture stained. Told there was free contential breakfast over the phone there was not. Staff seemed friendly. The room itself was not worth the price at all. Bed is not comfertable .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hellothere308
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have never wrote a review on here before but I simply had to this time. We stayed one night in this hotel and the room was absolutely disgusting. I have never stayed anywhere like that before. I had pulled out the night table to plug in my phone and it was gross. There was dirt, lids, paper and drips down the wall. I opened the fridge and there was dried up milk on the carpet under the door. There was also cobwebs on the walls. There was nothing they could do for me except maybe a discount if I stay there again. I can guarantee I will not.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple