Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews industrial area waffles complimentary breakfast great hotel great stay clean rooms hockey team would stay again hot tub heritage park tim hortons cultus lake highway cereal gym bc
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Excellent trip. The rooms were nice and well cleaned. Perfect distance to visit both cultus and Harrison with the bonus of a pool and breakfast! The breakfast had enough options for all kids to be happy. Highly recommend:)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

The Hotel was very nice on the eyes! Fairly new I think. The pool attracted us so we thought we’d give it a try with 5 and 2.5 year old girls! We called to reserve a pool time the night before and there were lots of slots open! When we got to the hotel, the front desk lady, Catherine was AMAZING and so warm and kind to my little girls! Breakfast was good, included. The pool was fantastic. Our room had everything we needed and it was super easy to get more toiletries if we needed them. Super clean and nice smelling (some hotels smell). Seriously a wonderful time had by all! We will definitely be back! Warning: the slide is a lot faster than expected lol. Oh and you gotta check out Mooyah’s for a burger and shake!
Thanks again Hampton Inn and a special thanks to Catherine and the staff!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank W5571DSannap
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Loved the slide and the pool ! Very helpful staff and our room was very clean. The breakfast was just mediocre but it’s included in the cost so I wasn’t expecting much . Over all a great stay and we would go back :).

Reviewed 9 May 2021

Great stay in a great hotel! Friendly staff and extremely clean and safe. Location is okay and in a bit of an industrial area, but still close all amenities. They had a great way of serving breakfast even during a pandemic.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

My son and I planned a ‘bonding time’ trip together and we had the best time together! Everything was perfect. He enjoyed the big slide/pool and I enjoyed the hot tub. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Our complimentary breakfast was satisfying. One suggestion would be to install EV charging stations to your property asap. EV are quickly becoming more common and it will be a definite preference for guests. I am traveling locally so this wasn’t an issue for me, but if I had traveled a further distance this may have been a deterrent in my decision to choose your property.