“Dissappointed”

Craig Street Brew Pub
Ranked #7 of 116 Restaurants in Duncan
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A well established local hot spot, we are famous for fresh food and hand crafted beer; as well as fun, energetic staff and a great atmosphere!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The atmosphere of the pub was nice, but unfortunately the food was less than nice. Calamari came with a hair cooked in it. A gluten free meal was hard to order for my celiac husband, they had a gluten free bun but wheat crumbs in the burgers plus the fries weren't gluten free. Over spiced chicken and crazy peppery steak! Sad looking plates overall. Sad :( that we spent the money on this poor quality food! We don't eat out often and were looking forward to trying the pub , other reviews sounded good maybe we should have drunk more??? I've never left a review before but felt it important to do so now since i feel that other reviews are somewhat misleading.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Wether it’s snacks or full meals drinks or water the service here is friendly and fast ! The well trained staff are there to help make your experience a lasting one. We moved to Duncan recently and this pub has become one of our favourite spots . I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a casual meeting place or just a nice couples spot and your literally only steps to nice little shopping boutiques. Your wife , husband or life partner will love you for this experience!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My taste for local craft beer and rustic pub decor took me to Craig St. Brew Pub, once again. Being a solo traveler, I was seated at the bar and the service was so attentive and prompt from the 2 bartenders, Kenzie and Mitch. The pub was very busy which added to the atmosphere that made the evening enjoyable.
I had their own Arbutus Pale Ale (or 3) and the Cod burger....both excellent.
I have now been here several times on my visits to Duncan and have always enjoyed their consistency and friendly ways, clean washrooms too.
Will be back again!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Pub style restraunt and brew pub great service and even better food. Drink specials all week food specials too. Great atmosphere adults only and lots of fun. Food comes fast and hot. Timberframe building with fireplace burning on a cool day big windows or street level patio. Upstairs for sports tvs or outside deck on a nice summer day. Tuesday 1/2 price appies go on tuesdays oh and the are a brew pub so you can view all the happenings to do with the making of some great beers enjoy a walk around downtown Duncan and a visit to Craig Street family or friends or by yourself its great

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Good food and service. Love the atmosphere, too! Just a great place to go for lunch, dinner, or drinks.