“A Nice Dinner”
Review of Browns Socialhouse

Browns Socialhouse
Ranked #18 of 358 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Description: Browns Socialhouse Kamloops Summit provides a full service, upscale casual dining experience. We offer a wide variety of cuisine made in-house using FRESH ingredients. We also have a great selection of craft beer, wines and cocktails. Join us for brunch from 10-2 on Saturday's, Sunday's and Holidays. Our SOCIALHOUR is everyday from 3 - 6 and 9 - close. We are family friendly! Hope to socialize with you soon!
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We wanted to try a new restaurant for a change and this did the trick. My husband had the beef dip which he said had too much lemon in the au jus but other than that, it was good. My gluten free bbq chicken pizza was awesome! One of the best crusts I’ve ever had. The nachos my daughter had was huge, definitely enough for 2 people.

Overall a good visit with a nice atmosphere. Service was good as well.

Michele G, Owner at Browns Socialhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hi Charlene,

We are so happy you and your family had a nice visit and are pleased you discovered our GF pizza!! Thanks for the feedback on the au jus. Hope to see you again!:)

Reviewed 31 July 2018

This place was recommended by our hotel; it was walking distance and after 8 hours in a car, a walk was welcome

My wife had a Quesadilla; she said it was good, not outstanding, just good. It was large, there was lots of food.

I had a burger. Again, just average, not bad, not outstanding. The small Caesar salad that I ordered instead of fries seemed to be yesterdays lettuce. Good dressing, but wilted lettuce.

The best part of the dining experience was our server. She was outstanding. From the bill, I think her name was Ginger (although she didn't have red hair). She could train other servers how to do their job.

Would I eat here again? No
Would I recommend it to friends? Probably not

1  Thank skierCalgary
Michele G, Owner at Browns Socialhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Sorry to hear your visit was not up to standard. We will let Ginger know you did enjoy her service though. We hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Kamloops. Safe travels!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

While visiting family in Kamloops for a special occasion, we decided to go to Brown's Socialhouse and I'm so glad that we chose this restaurant. The service was fantastic, there was no shortage of people eager to assist us with more drinks, asking if the food was okay, etc. We felt very well taken care of and will definitely go there again. The food itself was all delicious! Many thanks for such a great restaurant.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience!! Thank you for taking the time to write this such a kind review. We hope you had a great time in Kamloops with your family!!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are in Kamloops for or monthly shopping trip. We usually dine at Earls, thought we would try something different. Browns delivered the Ahi Tuna Bowl was 5 star! My husband had the Sirloin Steak which was perfectly cooked to rare perfection. Brianne our server was Fantastic!

Michele G, Owner at Browns Socialhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit! Thanks you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review. Glad everything went well! Hope to see you again:)

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We recently had dinner there with my family, good selection of food above any typical pub food. Kids are allowed and they do have kids meals, just as the server because they don't have the kids meals on the menu

Michele G, Owner at Browns Socialhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Yes, kids are always welcome! We are happy everything went well and appreciate the 5 stars! Thank you:)