“The Perfect And Authentic Taste Of South India.”

The Coconut Finest South Indian Cuisine
Ranked #77 of 358 Restaurants in Kamloops
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The owner is amazing. Loved the way he treats customer and in short with his love he makes all the food.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love Indo cuisine and are vegetarian. The Coconut is in the food court beside Boston Pizza on Victoria St. The food was really good! We had a Dosa for the first time and found it delicious if not a bit challenging to eat as a finger food. We also had the Samosas which were plump with a slightly crispy crust. One each is plenty if you are ordering other items. We also shared the Aloo Gobi which comes with rice. The chai was very creamy and sweet and made for a nice dessert. We are fairly big eaters and these items were more than enough for the two of us. Our meal was less than $35. I would return to The Coconut for a lunch or take out as the food court setting definately lacks ambiance.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I have had a few dinners here with take out and everything has been exemplary.....so very good. I had the Butter Chicken, Chicken Tiki Masala and the Chicken Buriani....all very good dishes that I would order again and again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I usually avoid eating at food courts but I ate at this place 2 evenings in a row.
I was looking for something small for dinner, something light, and reasonably healthy. At first I grimaced at the idea but it was great and I came back the following evening.
I will eat here again next time I am in Kamloops

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is the most authentic South Indian food available in Kamloops. The owners are from South India and they know how to do it. The service is prompt and friendly. Check it out!