“Late Lunch”
Review of Be teased

Be teased
Ranked #49 of 358 Restaurants in Kamloops
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Somehow finally just tried this gem! Not many vegetarian/vegan friendly places in Kamloops. Great food & drinks, friendly staff and a beautiful, bright atmosphere. Loved the tea so much I had to buy some for home! Can’t wait to return and try something else. Only wish they served with non plastic cutlery/plates.

Sharon T, Owner at Be teased, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Super excited you found us! Thanks for the wonderful review we are working on getting a dish washer so we can have proper dish ware soon

Reviewed 2 March 2018

3 of us ate here for a light lunch.
I had a yoghurt, fruit and grains dish (can't remember the exact name) and it was delicious.
My friends had the beet salad with walnuts - they loved it and veggie soup which was OK, but not spectacular.
The decor is really nice and ambience is warm and inviting.
I had tea, but someone else had coffee and it was tepid and watery.
All items seem to be served on wasteful eco non-friendly plastic.

What we liked:
- Fresh ingredients and inventive dishes
To improve:
- Improve coffee and use more real plates

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I love this place. The quinoa salad and the prawn salad wraps are amazing!! Love the sauce as well. Such a welcoming atmosphere, amazing staff, and the best customer service!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Had the chicken tacos and prawn tacos. Wow! Lots going on, intense flavors, fresh ingredients ...just Wow! So Delicious!! Was with a friend who is vegan and he could not get over the fact that he found delicious food that he could eat.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I went over one lunchtime solo to grab a healthy bite to eat. I chose the Ninja bowl with tofu which was very fresh and delicious. Love the fresh cabbage, kale, sesame seeds and dressing.

1  Thank Christine P