“Not much open in Kamloops after 9pm for a family meal”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #13 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Kamloops
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Same old same. Coffee now tastes like cardboard. I was never a huge Tim fan but now I really question if their coffee is really coffee. I make my own at home unless I'm travelling somewhere.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great staff, great service, very friendly and big selection of fresh food. We went inside to look at selection available and staff was patient and interacting with our children having great patience for the kids to decide what they wanted.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I always go through the drive-in on my way to work in the morning. Great coffee and delicious muffins.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We've been to a LOT of Tim's, and the guy who took our orders on the morning of August 11 deserves a raise! Prompt, clear, concise, friendly service, sounded like he loved his job and he made our day!