Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$82
US$200
US$141
Country View Motor Inn(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$48
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$139
US$95
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$179
US$141
Agoda.com
US$193
US$167
All reviewsthe riverrestaurant next doorhash brownsbbq areabagelsindoor poolquiet locationprice pointbreakfast roomlounge arearoad tripbeautiful roomeasy accesslong driveincluded breakfasthot tubparking lot
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I booked through one of those "hidden hotel deals" and was kind of wary because this was not even on my radar as somewhere I would stay. When we got there it didn't look like too much, but check in was quick and we were told our room was on the first floor down the stairs. Wow, what a difference from the front of the hotel!! The back is facing the river, with trees, green grass and a nice patio to sit at and enjoy the view! There was no road noise at all back there and the room was clean and tidy and best of all cool! I would definitely stay at the back of the hotel during the summer, the front gets all the daytime heat and it radiates off the parking lot as well, but the back stayed nice.

The breakfast was a let down, the eggs were little rubber circles, the hashbrowns were soggy, there was 1 type of muffin - it looked like poppyseed, which I hate - no yogurt, pastries, ect. There was some cereal and bread to toast, coffee, tea and juice and the only fruit was bananas. If they took out the hot items altogether and added some more varieties of muffins, fruit, hard boiled eggs and some yogurt it would be greatly improved. The room was quite small, maybe a few paper plates to let people take breakfast to the patio or to their rooms would be a good idea too.

The pool is so small! It really needs a good scrubbing too, both inside and around the whole room. If there was an outdoor pool it would be just beautiful and I'm sure would be a big attraction.

The room was nice, no microwave, I guess you have to request one? No big deal, we didn't need one. Firm but comfortable beds, good pillows and enough towels. The regular items were there, shampoo ect, 2 arm chairs and a table. We were quite comfortable.

The next day we used the coffee packet, I left a note asking for 2 shampoo and conditioners, my hair is super long and I use it fast, and we left. When we came back the room had been tidied, but no shampoo, conditioner or soap at all, and no coffee or sugar packets to replace what was used. It wasn't bad, just a minor annoyance, but was something that probably should be noticed by housekeeping.

All in all, a good stay, just a few minor details that would bring my review up, but nothing difficult! I would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are cooler and have a better view.
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is the best place to stop in this town; it is by the river, there is shady grass where children can play (we were there with our 10months, he enjoyed crawling in soft grass). We had a room with kitchenette and there is laundry on site. The most pleasant thing was the staff that were really accommodating to our many changing needs. The breakfast is really not so great though... but still worth going there for sure! Thanks again to the front desk staff!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
RiverlandInn, Guest Relations Manager at Riverland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Mathieu,

Thank you for your review. We are glad we got the opportunity to host you. Great to hear you liked our customer service. Safe travels and hope to see you again someday.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Complete surprise upon entering and greeted by professional, well groomed, staff. The room is fine but the real gem is the backside of hotel, 2 layered deck, bbq, eating area, gazebos spread throughout 200 feet of grass and a 4 star restaurant next door, STORM with beach access. Pool off of deck area with view of river and mountains. Very busy hotels with a lot of international travellers, which makes me think I have been missing a motor inn culture, My children think the hash browns are the best they've come across at any hotel, it was an easy stay with no drama!

Room Tip: I was street facing and the building is concrete never heard any noise from anywhere, outside or next door.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our property, we are glad that you liked your stay with us and hope to welcome you again soon!

Safe travels!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We chose to stay at this hotel after a full day of travel. Upon arriving to our room, we found the air conditioning didn't work (it was 35 degrees outside) and when we called to have it fixed we were told to turn it off and turn it back on again, and offered an extra fan. Our room was also dirty. There was hair stuck all over the counter beside the sink. After returning from dinner and finding our room sweltering, we called again to request a different room with a working air conditioner. After a short period of time, the front desk agent came to show us a different room. She tried multiple times to open the door to this new room but had no luck. After about ten minutes of her trying to get in the door, we found the room to be already occupied by a sleeping guest. Finally, we were given a different room with a working air conditioner. A few weeks later, after checking my Visa statement, I was charged for the room in American dollars, even though I live in Canada, booked from Canada and the hotel is located in Canada. I've called the hotel to enquire but the issue has yet to be resolved. I would not recommend staying at the Riverland Inn and Suites in Kamloops.

1  Thank lboo44
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This was our second stay at this hotel. It is a great location, easy to find and right on the Thompson River. Our previous stay we had a nice room on the second floor facing the river and it was great. This time we had an okay room right next to the office with no balcony/patio on the river side of the room. This room appeared to be a wheelchair accessible room with accessible features in the bathroom, which was fine but the beds were extremely hard and one of the beds would tilt off its frame when you sat on it which did not make for a great nights sleep.

Stayed: July 2017
RiverlandInn, Guest Relations Manager at Riverland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you Fortgall-99, for taking the time and reviewing our property!

We apologize for the inconvenience, as of August 14, 2017 we have changed frames and beds in that room!

We hope to see you again!

Safe Travels!