Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Alpine Motel Kamloops(Kamloops)
View Hotel
All reviewsclose drivetraveling with kidscomfortable king size bedoff the highwayegg pattiesextra pillowsbagelspaper plateshot tubaberdeen mallthe breakfast areacomfortable hotelplace to staybritish columbialarge flat screen tvfree breakfastnice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2018

The good: hotel and rooms are clean. Pool and hot tub are a nice added bonus. Included breakfast is also a nice perk. Decent value at roughly $100 for two queen room. The bad: Staff was unfriendly (not rude, or impolite, but just not very pleasant). View of either the parking lot or the highway. Water slide was out of commission for repairs (no discount offered even though we were traveling with kids). The breakfast was supplied with paper plates, plastic spoons, paper cups, etc (totally unnecessary waste). Overall, not a bad experience, but nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Adaeze R, Guest Services at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest
Thanks for providing us with your feedback as we will use this to help provide the best service possible. we'll work hard to fix the issue that you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Had never stayed here before but thought to try it as my wife had surgery appointment at local hospital. Very nice room, very clean and nothing else required from front desk. General Mgr. Carrie and her staff extremely nice with their hospitality. The hot breakfast of waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs cereal, etc., was greatly appreciated.
Warm rooms and nicely decorated. As my wife commented " sure is a quiet hotel ". Will stay again. Large flat screen tv and also in the room is a safe, fridge and microwave.
I had asked for a ground floor room with 2 queen beds and on arrival that is exactly what we got. Thank you.

Room Tip: South side facing parking lot is very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Adaeze R, Guest Service agent at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel in July. We had paid for our room in full in January. On arrival the receptionist ran my credit card which I assumed was for incidentals and he said the money would be refunded in full. The next morning we left and when I got home I found that my credit card had paid $1.36 to the hotel. Now I know its only a $ but if they charge everyone that amount every day its going to be quite a substantial amount. I have contacted the hotel direct and the parent company and had no response.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Adaeze R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hi,

Sorry about the charge I suppose that that would be the difference in taxes as hotel taxes went up from %15 to %16 in July.

So reservations made before then usually had those differences even when its a pre paid booking. We sincerely apologise for the confusion and the fact that it wasn't explained to you.
We are sorry, if you still have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you

Regards,

Amarachi Njimogu
Guest Service Supervisor

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Hotel is clean, staff were friendly, easy access to highway and lots of restaurants a close drive away. The shower was hot with good pressure. Breakfast was quite good, with a eggs, sausage, make your own waffle, and an assortment of breads. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Adaeze R, Guest Services at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Rented a suite here and it was the perfect size for my family. It was clean and quiet and in a central location for getting around the area. The swimming pool was handy for my nieces as they enjoyed it, unfortunately the slide was not in working order while we were there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Adaeze R, GUEST SERVICES at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.