“Great Fish and Chips”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We went here for an office gathering, we did have a larger table with quite a few people. But we were all looked after. I find that since their menu change, I am a bit confused as to what to order, not much appealed to me so I ordered fish and chips, was happy than I did, their chips are really tasty. Overall great experience but it is noisy so be prepared for this.

There are newer reviews for The Noble Pig Brewhouse

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I traveled to Kamloops in July and this place was one of the highlights of my trip! The deep fried pickles were AMAZING and the craft beers were delicious! Service was quick and friendly, good atmosphere and plenty of seating available. (Also a great patio)
Must go if you're in town!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Kamloops over night whilst on the Rocky Mountaineer and the town was in heavy smoke from the forest fires. The Noble Pig saved the night!! Super friendly and welcoming staff absolutely delicious food and beer. It was an all round great experience. An all American type place but with a lovely friendly and easy ambience. Surprised me.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner during our overnight stay in Kamloops. Restaurant was busy and quite noisy, however we did go on a Friday night. Service and food was great and very tasty. We ordered the poutine, mac and cheese and noble burger, all were good. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Went here to enjoy drinks and appetizers. Open space with lots of room between tables. Service was friendly and food wait times was good. They offer an interesting menu with everything made from scratch. We tried the Brewmaster's Plate. The pork and duck rillette had a subtle flavour; however, we had to order another toast and 1 small loaf isn't enough to divide the cheeses and rillette. I think something salty like crackers might have paired better with the rillette. Nice atmosphere with good food and drinks.