“Finally made it out here and it did not disappoint!”

The Noble Pig Brewhouse
Ranked #2 of 345 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We both had the BBQ pork cheek & shaved porchetta with melted brie sandwich, and were absolutely blown away by how amazing it was! We came here because our usual spot, Tiger Ramen, was closed, and were so happy we did! Great service, great beer, and amazing food!

There are newer reviews for The Noble Pig Brewhouse

Reviewed 15 August 2017

excellent service, good food, very crowded, good ambiance, the menu was great, the beer was local made, very good.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We went here for an office gathering, we did have a larger table with quite a few people. But we were all looked after. I find that since their menu change, I am a bit confused as to what to order, not much appealed to me so I ordered fish and chips, was happy than I did, their chips are really tasty. Overall great experience but it is noisy so be prepared for this.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I traveled to Kamloops in July and this place was one of the highlights of my trip! The deep fried pickles were AMAZING and the craft beers were delicious! Service was quick and friendly, good atmosphere and plenty of seating available. (Also a great patio)
Must go if you're in town!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Kamloops over night whilst on the Rocky Mountaineer and the town was in heavy smoke from the forest fires. The Noble Pig saved the night!! Super friendly and welcoming staff absolutely delicious food and beer. It was an all round great experience. An all American type place but with a lovely friendly and easy ambience. Surprised me.