“Tasty Thai Food ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Salajai is the only Thai Restaurant in Kamloops
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Based on the reports of this restaurant I went with an anticipation of authentic Thai food. As I have visited Thailand many times my standards were very high. I ordered Pad Thai and I was not disappointed. Some of the basics were nonexistent - napkins, dinner placements etc. but the service was very friendly.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes to be served our ordered supper, to find out our order was lost. Disappointed! Had to walk out without our meal as we had run out of time.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This is the best Thai food I have ever had!!! The cook is from Thailand and she is such an amazing cook. So many delicious foods to try and each time I have gone I’ve never been disappointed. I live in Prince George so when I go to Kamloops I always go here and I get a take out order for when I go home. Or if my parents are coming up to Prince George I put in an order. The food is so fresh and fast. Definitely a must when visiting Kamloops.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

So happy that Kamloops has a delicious, authentic Thai restaurant. We have goten takout a few times when we have been in town visiting family. Worth the trip to the North Shore if you aren't there already.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

HEY KAMLOOPS! this is one of the best restaurants around. it reminds me of my experiences in thailand, the only thing missing is the tv and a movie playing!!! authentic food, very relaxed atmosphere, friendly service. if this restaurant were in vancouver or kelowna, prices would be higher...TREAT YOURSELF AND CHECK THIS PLACE OUT

kenmackie, Owner at Salajai Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Hope to see you again soon.(not into the tv thing }