“Varied Menu, good service”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 358 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Description: Life is Calling The table is a platform for a passionate life! At Moxie's we set it with your smile in mind. We hope you will join us and experience A Fresh Seasonal Menu, Rooted Firmly With Canadian Flavours, full of extraordinary takes on classic dishes. Steaks, pizza, burgers and wings share the menu page with sushi cones, vindaloo, enchiladas and potstickers, Calamari is amplified with ginger and jalapeno, a chicken breast is elevated with mango and chipotle, and a simple steak sandwich gets a fresh feel with ciabatta and fresh arugula. It's all the contemporary flavours you know and crave.
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Varied Menu, good service, variable seating options, large restaurant, not too loud to talk, vegetarian options

1  Thank YVR_Road_Tripper

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Wife and son had a club sandwich which was amazing, I had a burger with I sent back because it was like a discus and Black.
Started on my side of grilled shrimp and they were stone cold.
So I sent them back as well.
Got everything re fired , all good except for the barely warm fries . How’s your luck?

2  Thank Keith B
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Went to Moxies for dinner and drinks. We stayed downtown for a tourist ni our own town night. I was a little leery, not being a fan of franchise restaurants. But I was pleasantly surprised. Our meals were very good, really nice atmosphere and great service.
I am happy we made the choice and will be returning.

1  Thank Graham B
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The sirloin and prawns were cooked perfectly. Seasonal vegetable were crisp and tasty. Wife had the Lemon basil salmon and was very happy with her meal Dessert sounded amazing but the chocolate cake for ca8.99 seemed a bit on the small side in my opinion. It was very good. The Sticky toffee pudding was a cake. I may have misunderstood what pudding is. Tasted delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We stayed at the Sandman Hotel for the weekend car show, and met up with friends for dinner at Moxie's. Great ambience, nice modern decor, great service and excellent food.