“wonderful facilties”

H2O Adventure + Fitness Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: H2O Adventure + Fitness Centre houses 96000 square feet of action-packed water fun and the largest state-of-the-art fitness centre in the Okanagan Valley! With a plethora of activities available, this world-class waterpark is a popular location for locals and a top tourist destination. The center is operated by the YMCA of Okanagan and as a charity, they are able to offer financial assistance on Y programs to those who qualify. The aquatic centre features an Olympic-size pool, waterslides, a kids play area and a river run zone, diving boards, 50M and 25M lane swimming, a surf simulator known as the FlowRider®, a steam room and two hot tubs. The fitness centre is comprised of state of the art cardio and weight equipment, group fitness classes, coaching services, specialty health programs, a functional fitness wall and so much more. H2O also offers child minding and a variety of child and youth programs.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great place to work out and swim for the whole family. I have been a member for many years and recommend it to all.

All reviews
"rainy day"
"water fun"
"older kids"

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Our family of 5 (2 young children, one young adult, 2 adults) all enjoyed our visit here the other day. It was during spring break and on a weekend so it was quite busy, there was a line up for the family hot tub so my husband and I spelled off watching the little kids and each had a turn in the adult hot tub.

We didn’t take advantage of the cool flow rider this time but perhaps another time. Lots of fun floaters for the kids to play with and pool noodles too. Our local pool back home had taken these out and we have to bring our own pool toys now at home which is kind of lame because we don’t have pool toys at home since we have no pool Hahahaha. So yes glad to see these pool toys :) there was an adequate play structure for little kids with little water slides (my youngest wasn’t tall enough for the water slides, and it says only one rider at a time so I presume I couldn’t take her down the slide on my lap). My other two decided not to use the water slide either (I think the fact it looks like it’s mostly enclosed kind of scared my middle child.).

It’s a very impressive pool, if I was a local I would look into passes etc since $29 for a family to visit the pool is a bit expensive, however, it’s twice the pool we have at home, guess that’s why it’s twice the price ;)

Reviewed 25 March 2018

H20 has a large indoor pool, complete with waterslides, wave pool, diving boards, and lazy river. There are plenty of life guards on duty, the change rooms are clean and spacious, and pool itself is refreshing and energizing.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Great family fun! This place is good for all ages! There is a lot to take in while visiting the H2O water park. Weather you just want to kick back and relax in the hot tub, or take in some water fun..the H2O has got you covered. It's a great place to have birthdays as well!! They offer a full gym, watersides, hot tub, pool and surf area! Fun times for all! Great place to entertain a group of friends or out of town family! If you like water, this is the place for you!