“Avoid location on Emterprise Ave”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #8 of 10 Bakeries in Kelowna
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Description: Located at 3135 Gordon Dr, Kelowna, BC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Kelowna Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 9 August 2015

this location in the industrial commercial armpit of kelowna. Dirty bathroom. Dirty tables. Really weird and incompetent staff. Got my order wrong and overcharged me and failed to correct it. Goto another timmys as this one in poorly managed.

4  Thank Fred L

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

Thier new Aged cheddar bacon and eager is the tastiest breakfast of all fast food places. A combo includes hash browns and hot chocolate.mmm

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Canadian icon, Tim Hortons chain used to be a place you could rely on for good food, fast service, reasonable prices and a degree of peace surprising in a fast food chain. My Mum likes Tims so I go there a lot, but I have to admit that it's getting increasingly difficult to find a reliable one. The Tims on Gordon is a good one and has the added benefit of being close to a major super market, doctors offices, the hospital, lakeside parks and Ritchcraft Gallery where I display my art.
BONUS I noticed that they now have a fast coffee line which is a real bonus for those in a rush.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

You can always be sure of a fresh cup of coffee and fresh bagels or donuts, and the staff is always very friendly.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

My daughter had never visited British Columbia before, and wanted to experience as much local flavor as she could. Thank you Tim Hortons for proving that Starbucks isn't the best place for morning coffee!