“Yuk”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #10 of 10 Bakeries in Kelowna
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Neighbourhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Service was very good but the coffee and hot chocolate we had were disgusting. They both tasted like chemicals. Not a TH fan.

1  Thank Poopsi61

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Likely the slowest Tim Horton's we've dined in. The roasted red pepper soup and accompanying roll were excellent but the chicken salad croissant was too chunky for my dining partner. The coffee was, as always, perfect.

1  Thank Audrey S
Reviewed 9 August 2015

this location in the industrial commercial armpit of kelowna. Dirty bathroom. Dirty tables. Really weird and incompetent staff. Got my order wrong and overcharged me and failed to correct it. Goto another timmys as this one in poorly managed.

3  Thank Fred L
Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

Thier new Aged cheddar bacon and eager is the tastiest breakfast of all fast food places. A combo includes hash browns and hot chocolate.mmm

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Canadian icon, Tim Hortons chain used to be a place you could rely on for good food, fast service, reasonable prices and a degree of peace surprising in a fast food chain. My Mum likes Tims so I go there a lot, but I have to admit that it's getting increasingly difficult to find a reliable one. The Tims on Gordon is a good one and has the added benefit of being close to a major super market, doctors offices, the hospital, lakeside parks and Ritchcraft Gallery where I display my art.
BONUS I noticed that they now have a fast coffee line which is a real bonus for those in a rush.