Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$165
US$151
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$166
US$156
Painted Turtle Guesthouse(Nanaimo)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewssausage pattiesfree breakfastnice hotelyogurtwaffle makergreek restauranthot breakfastspacious roomtoilet paperferry terminallots of parkingfridge and microwavecomfortable staytop floornext morningthe breakfast areajacuzzi tub
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Very good value hotel. The rooms are clean and equipment with the microwave.
We stayed at the room with the King size bed and it was very spacious. This room type doesn't offer a balcony but the stand rooms do. Breakfast is included and offers a fair choice for the money. If your room is facing the parking lot it will be quiet, I can't speak for the rooms facing the street.
The only two things that I would improve on; is the quality of the toilet paper and the loud ding on the elevator (every time I was arriving at my floor I felt sorry for the people staying next to it).
I would most definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and business associates.

Room Tip: Parking lot side is quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank angie l
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We were late checking in. Parking lot not real good if towing a trailer. Ok if not real busy. Guy at check in was friendly and polite. Place is clean. Room was very big. Bed was comfortable. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerald F
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We stayed at this hotel for two nights this week. Durring our stay we were trying to maximize money and minimize expenses so the breakfast was a big value for us. While it wasn't AMAZING... The cheese and egg omlettes and sausage patties and yogurt and cereal for the kids was all we needed.

The rooms almost had a mini kitchen with the fridge microwave and sink separate from the bathroom... it allowed us to make basic dinners and save money there too.

What I really loved was the balconies. They didn't have spectacular views really, but it gave us an extra 'room' almost or an area I could take a phone call without clients having to hear my kids in the background. The beds were insanely comfy. Overall we were happy with our stay and would likely consider it again if we wanted to visit Nanaimo.

Room Tip: Ask for one facing the front for a better view I'd say...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Rooms clean and comfortable, good amenities (fridge, microwave, sink, coffee/tea maker), internet. Coffee and tea are of poor quality both in the room and at breakfast. Heater/air conditioner in room is quite loud and disrupted sleep quality a bit. Good service and decent location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family