“Good sushi ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here for a long time. The service was good and the sushi was great. I have to say one of my measures is how clean and fresh the washrooms are. This didn't make the grade. Smelly and not too clean. Back to the food though. Everything was great. And tasted fresh.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Ate at Ki Sushi with a group of 6 people. The services was okay but the food was really tasty. We got one of the platters and a few extra items and it was very reasonably priced! The Sushi tasted very fresh. I will be going back.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Got into town later than anticipated, went here for supper. Our rolls and starters arrived shortly after ordering. Staff was friendly, water was refilled every few minutes. The sushi rolls we ordered were great, we are here for a week and will eat there again. Only qualm was cleanliness. The table was wiped down, but our one year old was picking rice off the bench and window sill. Not a big deal, as we were eating after the dinner rush, so they likely hadn't had a chance to clean fully. Like I said, will eat there again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for casual dinner on way from train station. The staff very friendly and good service. I ordered the salmon terraki and my brother ordered the beef meal bento. The tempura & miso was really good. My salmon was perfectly cooked. I ordered some sashimi but felt a bit warm - I like it ice cold. The meal was really great value for money. We will come again and have used this as a take out. The premises could do with freshening up a bit.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

So. I must admit. I'm very picky when it comes to sushi restaurants. Especially while in Vancouver. The staff is nice, helpful and courteous. But their effort needs a little work. The sushi chefs are very fast. I barely waited for any of my orders. Had the miso soup, a Spicy Tuna sashimi and Salmon Sashimi plate. Like the title says. It was honest. Was it the best I've had in Vancouver....no. Was it the worst...by far no. It's a local place. And there's no other sushi restaurant near - I was at the Inn at the Quay - within walking distance. Would I go back. Yes.