“Great Latte.”

Saint-Germain Cafe Gallery
Ranked #53 of 201 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 18 September 2016

My husband and I shared a salad and sandwich with soup. The soup was kind of bland; bread on the sandwich was hard to bite off (tough). The salad looked very pretty; nicely presented, but the lettuce was a bit brown (definitely not as fresh as I like). The service was fast and good. The Latte I had was excellent. I'm not sure I'd chose this cafe again for lunch, but I'd go there for coffee.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I just moved here from downtown Toronto and was missing my favourite independent coffee places where I like to take my laptop and work. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the atmosphere inside Saint-Germain Cafe is lovely. The gallery-feel is bright and airy. The music was great. The service was friendly and the coffee was good. It was the perfect place to take my laptop and get some work done. I will be going back often.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This is a great option for anyone looking for a lunch spot in downtown Penticton. I have been there many times and have found both the food and the service to be top notch. Its small so come early or late as lunch time is busy. Great soup and Sand specials.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

funky little place..tried it 2x and disappointed in bland food. Price was high. and food was okay not much to go back third time

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Good cafe'; great apple scone; nice egg, ham and cheese baguette. Worth the visit. By the time we left, there was a line.