All reviewsgarden suitebirch roomgeoff pattib bssitting roombeautiful gardengracious hostsaward winning gardencomfortable bedroombreakfast was amazingwasher dryertrain stationfresh fruiteggs benedicttop floorfollowing morningrelaxing stay
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Geoff and Patty are very helpfull and a wonderfull host and hostess. We've stayed in the beautifull Garden Suite. Unfortunately just for one night. Within a 20 minute walk you'll find a pub with dining facility.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I booked this place from Chilliwack, so I never saw it myself, but both my parents enjoyed themselves immensely. I dealt with Patti, one of the owners, and she was extremely pleasant and accommodating, providing a gluten-free menu for my father, as well as a bottle of sparkling apple juice (at no extra charge!) so that my parents could celebrate without alcohol. Patti followed up with me about the arrangements prior to my parents' arrival, and sent a pleasant note along with the receipt afterwards. I would absolutely book with them again - maybe for myself, next time!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We stayed in the garden suite and it was perfect. Lots of room and a so everything we needed on our travels.
We loved sitting outside enjoying the beautiful garden and the breakfasts were second to none.
Slept well in immaculate home , appreciated the washer drier facilities and the space to relax within.
Hosts were knowledgable and friendly
Can’t recommend this home high enough ... loved our stay

Room Tip: Garden suite worth every penny
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018

My parents and I stayed only for one night and wished we had booked for longer. My parents enjoyed to stay in the Garden Suite and I stayed in the Birch Room on the top floor. I was astonished when I saw that even the Birch Room has its lovely sitting room. We have chosen a delicious breakfast out of a menu given. The breakfast was outstanding and our hosts Pat and Geoff made the stay unforgettable. The house is located outside of Prince George in a quite neighbourhood. A lovely garden is a must to walk and admire. Any time we would book again this B&B.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stayed in the Birch Room situated on the top floor of the house. We were gob smacked when we realised that the whole area was ours, with a comfortable bedroom, huge bathroom and lovely sitting room. The latter was filled with treats like tea, coffee, banana bread, lollies and even port.
The location of the home is out of town, making it dead quiet and we did a lovely walk on a nearby bush path - directly from the house.
The breakfast was an absolute standout and by far the best we've had at any other B&B - before or since. We were given a menu to chose from and each item selected could have been served by any top notch restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple