All reviews room was clean white spot tim hortons across the street continental breakfast within walking distance enjoyed my stay one night stay excellent stay downtown area front desk staff beds yolks microwave pg rates hairdryer channels
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel has ample parking space. Check in was very quick and friendly, the desk agent was very informative and helpful. Great value for the price you pay. They also have a restaurant attached which serves breakfast at extra cost. Our room had a mini fridge and a microwave. Conveniently located.
Will definitely stay at this property if we visit PG again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
General M, Manager at Riviera City Centre Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and have passed along your comments to the rest of the team as well. We now offer a complimentary continental breakfast as well, which you will be able to sample should you pass through Prince George again in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The staff were pleasant. I did have an issue with towels and toilet paper. We had 1 face cloth, 2 towels, and 1 roll of toilet paper for 3 of us for 3 days stay. I went to front desk and asked for another face cloth, they didn’t have any. Said housekeeping would later bring one which never happened. The next day, we had to go ask for toilet paper. There wasn’t any tissue in the rooms either. The walls were in desperate need of paint. Other than that, the rooms were clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Where can you get a double room with balcony for under $50? Try the Riviera City Center in Prince George. Close to all amenities and nice and clean. My go to place in PG. Why pay more. And now it also has a little restaurant, The Daily Yolk, open from 7:00 - 2:30. Trying that for the first time tomorrow.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, very friendly staff. This is an excellent spot to stop for a layover or book in for a business trip. City Centre and accessible to all major areas, Tim Hortons across the street available for coffee and a cute little resultant in the hotel for a bite.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2018

While the hotel is conveniently located downtown and is affordable, I likely won't stay here again. The mini fridge was noisy and the bathroom sink didn't drain properly (though, staff was able to fix the sink for me.) The walls are also VERY thin and I could hear conversations in the rooms beside and above me all evening. The bed appeared to be clean, but the rest of the room was rough around the edges (smears on mirrors, holes in the walls, kicked-up door, etc).

• Trip type: Travelled on business