“Dang good Pho!”

Pho U & Me
Ranked #60 of 257 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Great service, excellent soup! I have been going to this place for many years and it has always been my go-to for a quick lunch. Centrally located and quiet. My first visit was when I was on a work trip to Prince George about ten years ago. Now I live close by so I get to visit it more often. Insist on the tripe!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and it was surprisingly good. Server was authentic and cute, food was very tasty, facility wasn’t overly fancy but it was still clean and well kept. Had prawn spring rolls and hot and sour soup...very tasty. Overall a good experience and I’d go back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This is the worst Vietnamese food I've ever had. Friendly server but the food is bland or has very peculiar flavours.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 April 2017

I was sick during March break and needed a soup. I went there at lunch time, the restaurant was empty and they were quick in making my beef pho. It was amazing and the portion was huge. I took it home and my two people ate it and got filled! The owner was very friendly, efficient and thankful. This is my favorite place for Pho!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Stopped in for an early dinner and arrived to an empty restaurant. The restaurant did fill with 4-5 tables by the time we left. Initial impression was of generally dirty and dusty throughout the dining area. We ordered shrimp veggie rolls (decent), wonton soup (decent but off tasting) for Appetizers. We were served room temperature water without ice. For entrees we ordered sweet and sour pork (decent), black beef, (good) and coconut chicken (awful). Although the service was good and the server who I presume is the owner was efficient and she was very nice and thankful, I can't see going back.
Maybe I should've tried the pho

Date of visit: March 2017