“Catering services are most excellent”
Review of Ohh Chocolat

Ohh Chocolat
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Prince George
Description: Ohh Chocolate is about creating an experience for our customers enveloped around artisan chocolates, desserts, speciality foods, catering and fond memories. We strive for perfection in creating an experience for our customers to sit back and relax.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Recently went to a graduation party that was catered by Ohh Chocolat. We had lovely healthy sandwiches and delicious salads.
They made the BEST cupcakes and were decorated so cleverly.

Date of visit: May 2018
Caroline L, Owner at Ohh Chocolat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed everything! Chef Rodney, Keigan our Chocolatier and Sweet Sassy Savoury Catering Team would be more then happy to cater again for you! Cheers

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I had lunch twice while on a business trip. Very friendly staff and they are very helpful for people with allergies. I have a milk allergy and they found me awesome food. I had a barley salad and the day before I had the best mushroom soup...all without milk. Great deserts as well. I will go again next time I am in Prince George. Thank you for the awesome food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of having lunch with colleagues at Ohh Chocolate and it was fantastic. We were greeted immediately with a smile and given the fresh option of the day. The food was fast,fresh and delicious. I enjoyed the salmon on the in house made croissant with in house made cream of broccoli soup. Finished off with a chocolate cheesecake. I highly recommend Ohh Chocoalte for any occasion, business to Sunday afternoon! I will be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

That an amazing relaxing spot! Appreciate the fantastic service Jaime Pauche and all the info on products !!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Stopped by on Valentine's Day for something sweet. Tried the strawberry cheesecake. It was very good. The sliced strawberries on top were very fresh.

Date of visit: February 2018