Riviera City Centre Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$80
US$72
Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$94
US$92
Coast Inn of the North(Prince George)
US$119
US$73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Bon Voyage Inn(Prince George)
US$72
Carmel Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$62
Camelot Court Motel(Prince George)
US$73
TripAdvisor
All reviewshummus brothersfront deskcasino attachedcomplimentary breakfastcasino voucherswaffle barhot tubhard boiled eggsbreakfast roomhotel staffspent two nightsgreat place to staywould stay againi highly recommend this hotelrooms are cleanoff the highwaybusiness trip
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Driving the ALCAN from AK to the lower 48 and Prince George was one of our stops via the Gold Rush route. This hotel is just OK. Nothing cool, too exciting or fancy about it. I was excited to stay here based off the pictures and some of the reviews but the hotel merely served as somewhere to sleep. We must’ve been given the cheapest, most economical room on the property. The sheets in both beds were rough with lint balls, towels were extremely thin and not enough for my family, and the bathroom was so dimly lit, the light was so dark we couldn’t see if we were coming or going. No free breakfast(coupon given) pool area extremely small and packed, and although a smoke free property, (I think) I opened the window in our room; after spraying with Lysol, and you could smell the cigarette smoke coming in from below. Should, I ever have to come this route again, this won’t be where I stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank S C
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I’ve always thought the Prestige Treasure Cove looked like a nice place and, after a friend gave me a glowing review in the Fall of 2016, I figured I’d give it a shot one day. That day finally came at the very end of March when my grandparents and I visited PG for a few days. Without meaning to get too wordy, we were glad we booked the Prestige for our initial stay because its convenience proved invaluable. On the night we arrived, Prince George was slated to get one last dumping of snow – projected to be up to 20cm overnight. The snow had already been falling for a few hours by the time we arrived – and was starting to stick – so we parked the car, checked in, dined on site at Hummus Brothers, and then spent a couple of hours in the adjoining casino. We liked it because we didn’t have to go anywhere after checking in. The following day, even though PG had received a big dumping of snow, cleaning crews had done such a marvelous job – the parking lots were very easy to navigate. Bravo!

So, the Prestige Treasure Cove certainly offers convenience. And that convenience starts with its location. Located at the Junction of Highways 16 & 97, travelers are granted easy access to downtown Prince George as well as routes for Prince Rupert, Alberta and Vancouver. As well, you are just a short distance from other eateries and activities in the Prince George area; for example, Mr. PG is virtually right across the street while Boston Pizza, Moxies, McDonald’s, Carl’s Jr., Famous Players and Pine Centre are just minutes away.

We really appreciated the hotel grounds. As noted, when we arrived, PG was in the midst of a heavy snowfall, but crews worked quickly to clean it up and make navigating the hotel property a breeze. Parking is ample and well lit, as it should be, because the lot(s) are shared with the adjoining casino. Personally, I don’t understand why some people have said parking is a problem here because it really isn’t. I mean, so you might have to walk a few feet from one of the back lots, so what? Parking here is easily superior to what is offered at the Coast and the Ramada (I hate the latter’s narrow parkade).

The interiors of the hotel are very nice – modern. Check in was friendly and efficient. Our room was spacious, clean and full of all the modern amenities we’ve come to expect of most hotels: complimentary coffee, water, charging ports for our mobile devices and free (good quality) WiFi. Best of all, even though the hotel was fully booked, our room was quiet, allowing us to get a restful sleep.

The hotel also offers other services, including: pool, waterslide (didn’t use either), business centre, in-house eatery and casino. My grandparents and I dined at Hummus Brothers on our first night here due, mostly, to the snowstorm outside. At check-in we were given a coupon for 10% off (hey, it takes care of the taxes), so that kind of sweetened the deal. The food was OK, but not great (see my review on this site). We also spent much time at the casino which, while we didn’t win anything, was still ample fun!

In many ways this hotel reminded me of the Hampton on Robson in Vancouver. The look of the rooms, overall “feel” and atmosphere of the hotel, I think, are what lend to this comparison. My only criticism of Prestige? I feel the price, even in the off-season, is fairly high for a Prince George hotel, clocking in at very close to $200 a night. Treasure Cove is a good hotel – and Prestige a nice chain (have also stayed in the Rupert location) – but it’s not THAT good. Would I stay here again, though? Absolutely! The staff displayed a consummate sheen of professionalism throughout; the rooms are modern, clean and spacious; the amenities noteworthy and the location is pretty good. All in all, this is a very nice place to stay. Recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

well we have stayed at this hotel on every time we come to P.G and when lived there we stayed overnight on new years celebrations but the level expections keeps going down this last visit we arrived and found parking to be an issue and found out there is no free breakfast for hotel of this level is poor even best western have them and other lower priced hotels then as usual the toilet seat is loose on its mounts i travel with screw driver to this place but if forgot it this time (you would think that the cleaning staff would notice this and report it) then as per usual the nightime comes and again we got the noisey room #319 ///// during the we woken up a few times with something cutting in makes aloud bang them it loud humming noise for about 10 mins then it goes quite and about half hour later it starts all over again the hotel was full so chance of swapping rooms and the hand towels need replacing ours you see daylight thro them we were booked for 3 nights but only stayed 2 nights and on the way we discussed it and we will be looking at other hotel for our next visit ther used to be menu in the folder for the hummus place but that is gone and 10% for one breakfast when staying 3 days is not good .

the staff as usual are friendly but not one asked about our stay when leaving
sorry to write this but it used be a great place to stay

Room Tip: i cannot say becuase that last few times has not been good
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel offers a pool, casino and has a restaurant near by.. Easy access from the airport and centrally located. Rooms are clean and offer in room coffee as well as water. Currently under construction causing some inconvenience but overall a property that provides value for your dollar.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Well went to check in at 4 and told room not ready. How is this possible??? Had to wait another 20 minutes in lobby for our room. Had a conversation with staff and we were oven another room that was ready!! Well we should have been oven that room right off the bat. NO breakfast!! For the price should be some sort of breakfast. Pool was nice for kids slides were fun but hot tub had gravel in it and to get the jets to work was a nightmare had to press and pull the emergency stop buttons to work!! Pool is not supervised or lifeguard which is ok but when you have a group of kids dont t follow the rules and no parents is figure out what to do or say. Parking is very bad as well. Can’t go out in the evening and expect to get a spot as the casino is right there and use same lot. Don’t go out in evening have to walk a mile to get back to hotel. Room was very clean housekeepers do a fantastic job!!! Only bright spot. Asked for bill to be slipped under door. Never got it?? Also had to get key cards reswiped three times by front staff as they would only work once. Quite an embarrassment for the hotel. Thought I would have a great time with my kids turned into a very normal hotel. Will not return as a customer!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family