Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$79
US$71
Brothers Inn(Prince George)
US$60
  • Restaurant
Coast Inn of the North(Prince George)
US$114
US$75
Bon Voyage Inn(Prince George)
US$71
Riviera City Centre Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$45
US$75
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Camelot Court Motel(Prince George)
US$72
Carmel Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We checked into the hotel at 11am to 6pm on Thursday July 6th 2017. Room was ok and clean. AC worked well. But they shut out water for about an hour because they were working on the plumbing somewhere. But they provided alternative source of water for our use. Wifi was excellent.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't find a hotel in Prince George. There was the Telus Cup - a minor hockey tournament - going on at the same time as a mining convention.

There were literally no other options - well, one other motel and a hostel, and the Ramada was charging over $180 for a room, so I went with the Downtown Motel.

I figured, I'll pay the cheap price and treat myself to a good meal at the Keg which is a couple blocks away.

The motel was better than I expected. Room was okay. Had a nice desk and chairs where I could sit and do work. Bed was okay. Shower was good. Only main issue was that the walls aren't thick so when I heard someone open the door next door I almost thought they were coming in my room. But wasn't a concern, just wondered why I could hear it so audibly.

I like how they gave ice in a package instead of an ice machine so I didn't have to search for that.

I prefer to stay at Ramada or Coast but I would stay here again.

Especially if you are just looking to lay your head down and get on the road in the morning.

Good wi-fi.

Solid choice.

Room Tip: Try for a first floor if you can.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Checking in was fairly easy and the front desk clerk was friendly. I’m happy I booked ahead because the parking lot was full of cars, I guess it’s a popular place probably because of the downtown location and low rates. It’s a dated motel with no pool or restaurant and they offer coffee in the lobby. It’s an older cinder brick building and I had to drag my bags up to the second floor. The room needed to be aired out as it smelled like that carpet fresher (motels use that to hide something). The room was a fair size, the bed was comfortable, clean sheets, clean soft towels, small fridge, microwave, no tub, just as small looks like a homemade shower. I’m glad it was inexpensive because I checked in late and had to leave early. Overall you get what you pay for, so I have no complaints.

Room Tip: Do not rent a room at the far end. There is a Fire Hall across the street.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank hungrybears
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This motel is very cheap. But, it's clean where it counts. Yes the floors have some stains, but when we walked in I could tell they had just been steamed cleaned. The room itself smelled clean, and I appreciated that. The sheets were clean, another important thing for me. I don't need much in a motel, but cleanliness is my top priority. If you are looking for something fancy, this isn't the place for you. But, if you are looking for a place to get some rest, maybe on your way somewhere else, then this is a great stop. Also, it's pet friendly which is awesome when travelling with the whole family.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniela88F
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This hotel is right downtown - convenient location. Easy walking distance to most places. The rooms are a bit tired but clean. Bed fine. The desk staff friendly and helpful. Check out the great Irish Pub about 2 blocks away.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo