“Blueberry Bread - Terra Breads”
Review of Terra Breads

Terra Breads
Ranked #11 of 73 Bakeries in Vancouver
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Neighbourhood: Kitsilano
Neighbourhood: Kitsilano
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Best pastry I have ever put in my mouth! On visit to Granville Island we ate in Food Court and enjoyed Blueberry Bread and double Almond Croissant. Both were delicious. Took outside and sat on benches and listened to several street musicians.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I had the herb and parmesan cheese focacia which was excellent. We also had an almond biscotti which was good. I also had the Cinnamon Brioche Buns with Toasted Pecan. It had a great cinnamon flavor which was great with the nuts.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I declined to stand on line in the rain to get in to 38th Parallel a few blocks away. At Terra Breads I found a great choice of bakery items, a sandwich and coffee drinks. Happened to be in town during the annual Hot Chocolate Festival which Terra (along with many others) participate in, so I sampled one of their special hot chocolate offerings to go along with my sandwich and cookie. Fantastic!

Like everything else in this part of Vancouver, it's a bit pricey, but not more so than is typical for the area.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Local bakery providing west coast delicacies such as fresh arugula, granola, salmon and authentic, freshly made artisan baked breads and other pastries. There panini style sandwiches can be ordered cafe style and brought to your table.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We tried a few of the bread options on a food tour of the market and they were so good that we came back for more. The sweet and savory options were both delicious. I loved all the items that were infused with fruits or herbs. You really can't go wrong here!