“Great spot !”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Granville Island & Fairview
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was told by a friend to go there and I am glad I went.
Staff is very friendly, the atmosphere is really nice, the view is great and the food is AMAZING.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I had the battered salmon , something Ive never had before , I can say it was one of the niest battered fish meals I have ever had , well worth the Visit

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Best English style fish and chips in Vancouver. If you come to the Granville island area, you must stop by and try them .

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is a little stall out by the Fisherman's Wharf. It is right by the water side and has a little patio for the customers to sit. The view is pretty good. it's by the docks, and so you see both the water/boats/bridge and more.

The staff/kitchen crew were lively and funny. They were always upbeat and happy. Created a very friendly environment to eat at. Service was quick, did not have to wait long.

The Food was Amazing. The way they make the fish and chips is perfect. Fried well and not very oily. The fries were crunchy and salted well. The portions were large and really stuffing.

I recommend this restaurant to everyone living in or visiting Vancouver.

1  Thank victorcyho
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

A nice little place where seafood is well prepared. I ordered salmon sandwich, it was delicious. Even tho it was raining like cats and dogs when I went for a visit, but I was able to stay dry under some over. I've heard this place is busy when the weather is nice and warm, so please be patience since everything is freshly prepared.