“Absolutely delicious!”

Le Pho Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was my first experience of a Medium and Rare Beef Pho and it exceeded all my expectations! My partner had a fragrant chicken soup to start with and I had a very fresh tasting Shrimp Salad Roll with lovely plump shrimps in it. The Pho was delicious with beautifully cooked beef and noodles in a lovely broth - full of flavour - and was served with a side dish of crisp bean sprouts, a lemon wedge and an unidentifiable herb (I forgot to ask what it was - it was a sort of cross between basil and mint, unlikely though that sounds!) that went beautifully with the Pho. There was also a peanut based sauce and a hot sauce that could be added as required. My partner had a Spicy Chicken dish with lemon and ginger that he loved and we had copious amounts of tea with our meal. Excellent food, excellent service and excellent value for money!

Date of visit: August 2013