“Absolutely delicious!”

Le Pho Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was my first experience of a Medium and Rare Beef Pho and it exceeded all my expectations! My partner had a fragrant chicken soup to start with and I had a very fresh tasting Shrimp Salad Roll with lovely plump shrimps in it. The Pho was delicious with beautifully cooked beef and noodles in a lovely broth - full of flavour - and was served with a side dish of crisp bean sprouts, a lemon wedge and an unidentifiable herb (I forgot to ask what it was - it was a sort of cross between basil and mint, unlikely though that sounds!) that went beautifully with the Pho. There was also a peanut based sauce and a hot sauce that could be added as required. My partner had a Spicy Chicken dish with lemon and ginger that he loved and we had copious amounts of tea with our meal. Excellent food, excellent service and excellent value for money!