“Very clean... very polite service”
Review of Le Pho Bistro - CLOSED

Le Pho Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is much nicer inside than you would expect for the neighborhood. The spring rolls were excellent. Broth for the pho was wonderfully fragrant. Meat was a little tough.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

The quality of the broth and beef is unmatched in Vancouver. Very clean restaurant and efficient service.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was my first experience of a Medium and Rare Beef Pho and it exceeded all my expectations! My partner had a fragrant chicken soup to start with and I had a very fresh tasting Shrimp Salad Roll with lovely plump shrimps in it. The Pho was delicious with beautifully cooked beef and noodles in a lovely broth - full of flavour - and was served with a side dish of crisp bean sprouts, a lemon wedge and an unidentifiable herb (I forgot to ask what it was - it was a sort of cross between basil and mint, unlikely though that sounds!) that went beautifully with the Pho. There was also a peanut based sauce and a hot sauce that could be added as required. My partner had a Spicy Chicken dish with lemon and ginger that he loved and we had copious amounts of tea with our meal. Excellent food, excellent service and excellent value for money!