US$318
US$339
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotel BLU(Vancouver)
  • Pool
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$144
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$372
Hotels.com
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Breakfast included
3,396 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorlobby loungeoru restaurantwillow stream spabmw bikesstanley parkhigh techgold floorcar serviceconvention centercanada placeroom servicebeautiful hotelcorner suitecoal harbourturn down servicerain shower
Reviewed 15 April 2011

Even the cab driver told us that the Fairmont Pacific Rim was a great hotel. It's one of the newest in the area and it has a great buzz. The service is by far a highlight. From the moment to arrive you are greeted and welcomed by the staff that helps you settle in and check in. What I liked the most were the views from the room and bathroom. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable, stylish yet homey. For a treat, fill the jacuzzi tub at night and it while watching the night skyline and views of Whistler. Staying here definitely made my first trip to Canada memorable. The Fairmont Pacific Rim is also located walking distance to many downtown hotspots, so once you park, you can travel on foot and get a real sense of the city.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2011

I have stayed at The Pacific Rim hotel many times, and every stay was just perfect. The service, rooms, beds, everything the way it should be. Any Hotel can be great once, but only the best can do it every time. Keep it up! Although my office at Shaw is just across the parking lot, I would walk for blocks to stay at this gem.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2011

For the second time in less than a year, we were fortunate enough to stay here. This time was for five nights during our daughter's Spring Break.

Fairmont is our favorite hotel chains (been to 21 of their properties), but THIS one is definitely at the top of the Leader Board!!!!! Yes, the fact that it is brand new with state of the art technologies makes it easier to love, but it is the combination of location, amenities, ambience and (most importantly!) service that makes it! Even though we were on vacation (usually dressed in jeans with our rented Toyota out front), we ALWAYS felt we were treated no differently than someone who was dressed like a fashionista and driving a Ferarri (quite a few of those!!!!!). The concierge we primarily dealt with, Matthew, was absolutely brilliant - taking care of our every need and suggesting alternatives when the original request was unavailable or when he felt there was a better alternative.

Yes, it is expensive and highly-rated, but the Pacific Rim EASILY meets and surpasses the expectations one would have for a hotel of this caliber!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank WineTraveller
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I try to always stay at Fairmont hotels. The service is unbeatable and the hotels themselves are almost always lovely. This hotel tops them all, (except for the newest Fairmont hotel in Beijing, which is in a class of it's own).
The staff was excellent, despite a poor start of my room not being ready on time. I had to wait for over an hour and no concession was made to be (IE a cup of tea in the lobby after 9 hours of travel would have been nice)
I was escorted to my room, shown the security features (excellent) and welcomed. I had upgraded to a suite and it was absolutely lovely.
THe location is perfect for anyone visiting the conference centre across the street (there is a tunnel so you don't have to go outside). You can take the subway train straight from the airport ($3.75!!!) and arrive 3 blocks away. When I was leaving, the doorman drove me to the station!
The only downside was the in-house restaurant. Located on the 2nd floor the ambience was excellent but the food was very poor quality and selection. This is quite strange as Fairmonts always have a terrific high end restaurant. Other reviews on Tripadvisor for the restaurant say the same thing. Fortunately, there are many places to dine downtown.
Overall, the wow factor at this new hotel is high. Kids of all ages will be delighted with the TV in the bathroom mirror!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
FairmontPacificRim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2011

Thank you for selecting Fairmont Pacific Rim to be part of your travel plans. We certainly value your feedback, and have communicated to our team who are investigating the situation further. I would invite you to contact me directly should you wish to discuss your feedback. Please feel free to contact me by email at Randy.Zupanski@Fairmont.com. All of us at the Fairmont Pacific Rim look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Randy Zupanski

Reviewed 10 April 2011

Along w/my wife and two kids (ages 11 & 9), we stayed at the Fairmont Pac Rim for several nights on the back end of our trip to Whistler. We typically have pretty high expectations at hotels, being frequent guests at various Four Seasons, Pennisula's & Ritz Hotels/Resorts around the U.S. And let me tell you, the Pac Rim rivaled them all. We had the Pool Suite on the 7th floor overlooking the pool/hot tub area...had a large balcony with our own fire place. We would definitely recommend this room/setup. The room was modern and spacious (had a nice kitchenette area with a full size refridg/microwave/sink, and it was absolutely one of the quietest rooms I have ever stayed in. The closest hotel I can compare the room to style/comfort-wise is the Trump Hotel in Soho NYC that I stayed in. I can't imagine a better location for a hotel if you're visiting Vancouver. It's right on the water/bay area, near Gastown, Stanley Park and shopping areas. Service was excellent all the way around, from the bell person to the valet, etc . They turned down the sofabed for our kids without asking (which isn't normally the case at other hotels). Overall, our experience was excellent, and we would definitely stay here again. I would definitely rank this as one of the top 2-3 hotels we've ever stayed at. Enjoy - you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the pool suites in the West Wing
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family