Fairmont Pacific Rim
US$257
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

US$327
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$370/night.

US$432
US$390
US$238
US$193
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$287
US$262
Suttonplace.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

Hotel BLU(Vancouver)
US$237
US$404
US$355
  • Pool
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$209
Agoda.com
3,329 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorlobby loungeoru restaurantwillow stream spabmw bikesstanley parkhigh techgold floorcar serviceconvention centercanada placeroom servicebeautiful hotelsoaker tubcorner suitecoal harbourturn down service
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I am an active business traveller and The Fairmont brand gets a majority of my business, both when on business and personal travel. This trip I decided to use a complimentary night certificate with a suite upgrade.

They have updated in room services with the addition of an ipad for your use, and valet service is convient and equal to what one would pay if self-served. the restaurants and food are excellent and priced as expected.

Regarding my reservation it came back as a king, view room. Having stayed at this property several times before, I was usually given a view room overlooking Coal Harbour and Stanley Park. This time the view was off the construction site facing Vancouver City proper (south). I called guest services immediately to confirm this was what they considered a view room, noting I was usually facing the water. The guest services operator confirmed this was what they considered view.

Given the customer profiles online, the brand and quality of Fairmont I think I was expecting that should a repeat guest have to inquire about their accommodation, the immediate reply should have been " we would be pleased to move you to another one of our view rooms".

Room Tip: Given my experience not sure what to answer. Usually a view room has included a full or partial view of Coal Harbour/Stanley Park.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank Yukon Landcruis... R
FairmontPacificRim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Thank you for your continued support; we sincerely appreciate your loyalty and will follow up with our team to ensure your preferences are added to your profile. We are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Vancouver.

Philip M. Barnes
General Manager Fairmont Pacific Rim & Regional Vice President, Pacific Northwest

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I can't say much bad about this hotel. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. The views were fantastic. I had a nice view of the harbor and Canada Place with some of the mountains in the distance. Concierge was extremely helpful in all types of requests, from nice dinners to a more casual place to have a couple drinks and dinner by myself when the boss was preoccupied. The smell of place was great. I wish I knew what the fragrance was.

I really loved how the room's lights, drapes, and temperature could be controlled from the iPad in the room. Especially when I was getting work done, it was nice to just reach over and adjust the temperature or open the drapes. And who could forget the TV in the bathroom mirror?

I feel like Vancouver's layout and distribution is a little less straightforward than other cities I've been to, but the Fairmont Pacific Rim was nice and close to Gastown and where we were working. A little longer of a walk than I'd like if I was to explore some other parts of town, but nothing a quick cab ride can't fix.

I think my only gripe was the price of breakfast at their winebar. It's the Fairmont, yes, but it was still $15-16 for a sandwich and a bottle of water.

Overall, highly recommended if you have the money to spend.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2013

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Loved everything about the room: the bed was comfy, the automatic lights were nice and the views of Coal Harbour and the North Shore Mountains are incredible. The BMW car service was a nice perk.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We splashed out and stayed on the 21th floor, private check in , free canape's , free breakfast.
The service was outstanding, Friendly and educated staff made our stay that much more enjoyable. We will use this hotel and service again on our next visit to Vancouver, walking distance to the train station and Gastown.

Room Tip: Over looking the harbour is in my opinion the best view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The Fairmont Pacific Rim is easily the best city centre hotel I've been to. Very high end, excellent product quality. Cutting edge guest room technology gives you insight into the future of hotels. Fantastic restaurant that specializes in locally sourced, organic product. Fantastic entertainment in the lobby bar. Great views from almost every window, with panoramic views from pool and spa areas. Make sure you stop by the coffee shop for a "sugar ball," worth every calorie! I would recommend this hotel to anyone with some extra change to spare.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mpjotraveler
FairmontPacificRim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you for selecting Fairmont Pacific Rim during your recent travels to Vancouver. We’re delighted to hear your comments, and that you enjoyed ORU as well as The Lobby Lounge during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Philip M. Barnes