“Interesting place to visit with food and shops”
Review of Granville Island

Granville Island
Book In Advance
More Info
US$71.27*
and up
Vancouver Hop-On Hop-Off, Lookout Tower, and...
Ranked #2 of 368 things to do in Vancouver
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Former industrial site has been transformed into an artsy, posh neighborhood with quaint shops, cafes and bookstores.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed trying the different food this place has to offer. The shops are all interesting to look at also. There were live entertainment out in the open and we enjoyed every bit of it

Write a ReviewReviews (15,447)
All reviews
"fun place to visit"
in 132 reviews
"few hours"
in 472 reviews
"a great place to spend"
in 137 reviews
"walk around"
in 188 reviews
"couple of hours"
in 195 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Spent a few hours exploring Grenville Island. Lots of cool shops and vendors. Food market was great to explore. Do not drive as there is limited parking and the traffic is horrible.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent a few pleasant hours on a wet day mooching at offbeat craft stuff, the market, and best of all a distillery

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve heard mixed reviews of this place so I had to go see for myself. I loved it. So many delicious smells and I wish I could have bought more than I did but had limited space as I was traveling. I could have spent more time here too! It was a rainy day so this place was perfect. I bought macarons, granola clusters and also a slice of pizza for lunch. I walked around several times and still saw new things! There are even shops outside too, it just kept going and going!