US$368
US$243
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$389
US$260
US$247
  • Restaurant
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$156
Agoda.com
US$365
US$350
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbreakfast roomfree underground parkingwestern hotelsitalian restaurant next doorsmall mallclose to downtowndrug storefree breakfasthot breakfastbus routespublic transityogurtwould stay here againfront desk staffrooms are cleanbooked this hotelcoffee maker
Reviewed 9 January 2018

When the breakfast room is finished, it will be an even better place to stay, though the Bella Italia next door was great. Room was cold, but they loaned us a heater to use until the room had warmed up...which worked like a charm.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank maryanneb268
SUNIL P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for the kind review. I should mention that the free continental breakfast is being discontinued for good. The restaurant next door is more spacious and has a wider variety of options to choose from. We feel our guests will be most pleased with the changes. We hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

If you look pass the quiet, rude front desk person, Dave, you will be pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Rooms are clean, Continental breakfast is very nice & great restaurants a few minutes walk from hotel. It’s about a 10-15 minute drive to downtown oVancouver. Parking is very tight for a large car. Overall,a nice, comfortable hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SUNIL P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you so much for the great review. I'm sorry if you didn't find the front desk staff to be to your liking. We will use this information to better our service in the future. I'm glad that the hotel worked for you and hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I was in Vancouver to visit my mom at VGH. I hadn't planned to stay in town, but changed my mind. I looked for the most reasonable accommodation with a medical rate. I found this hotel online. The area is up and coming and the hotel is boutique. This wasn't always the best part of town, but I could see that things have changed considerably in the past few years. There were lots of younger people (30's crowd) biking and walking around. Obviously many new condos in the area. There is a shopping centre next door and a Starbucks across the street.

The hotel itself was small, which I prefer. My room was excellent, fixed up very nicely (re-done recently) and a good size. There was a small fridge and a microwave. I bought my food at Whole Foods on the way back from the hospital and heated it in my room. I also ate my breakfast this way so can't comment on the hotel's complimentary breakfast.

The rate was very good and I didn't have to pay for parking. I stayed two nights and would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank rcmags
SUNIL P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Wow, thank you so much for the awesome review. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit. Take care.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I along with my wife and daughter stayed at Best Western uptown hotel for ten days and had a very good experience. The room was spacious and very clean. The housekeeping does an exceptional job. Breakfast could have had more options like boiled eggs maybe and more variety. It is located very centrally and the hotel is total value for money. We shall stay again if possible.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the great review. I should mention that the free continental breakfast has been discontinued. Breakfast is now being served at the restaurant next door at a discounted rate for hotel guests. They will definitely have a greater variety of options available. We hope to see you again. Take care.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Great service staff. Internal ambience is very nice. External ambience is OK. Pretty close to downtown but not so close to became scary for drivers. Overall it is great value for money. Strongly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SUNIL P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Thank you so much for the great review. I'm glad that our location worked for you. Please stay again soon. Take care!