“Relaxed and great food”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I visited Moxie's just off Robson Street mid week, where the quality of the meal (honey glazed sirloin) was great, and the beer excellent. My waitress (Natalie) was very friendly, attentive, helpful and professional. The interior of the restaurant is quite dark, and has a cosy and relaxed feel. The beer I tried was local (I think from Granville Island). All of my evening meals came with asparagus (in season), which made me feel slightly better about the vast quantity of meat I was consuming.

I was visiting Vancouver for a few days for a conference, and these experiences help to leave a very nice impression of the city.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

After a concert recently my teenage son and I went in for a late dinner after checking in to the Sandman on Davie at 11:00pm. We ended up staying for two hours because the young woman named Britney was simply enchanting. She provided us with service and conversation that kept us wanting more even returning in the morning for brunch just to say goodbye! The atmosphere,food and people made a memory for my son and I that is priceless!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We had a dining experience we wont forget for a long time.This restaurant was surperb in every way for food and service. The barman let us try all beers to see which one we like.We had a great meal and the waitress forget one of our drinks.When we went to pay on leaveing the waitress came up to us and said,because they forgot our drink the managerment said all the drinks were on the house,thats service.Great value for money so if in Vancouver this Restaurant is accross from the Travel lodge at the Air port. in Vancouver.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

The person I went with had a food allergy. They worked around her allergy. I was very impressed. The waitress was very prompt and quick with the drink refills. Food was good. No issues here.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Just finished a great dinner at Moxie's @ The Sandman Hotel, near Vancouver Airport - awesome food, fantastic service, barman who gave us "tasters" so that we could judge which local beer we preferred (not knowledgable on Canadian beers!!) Exceptional quality for an incredible price - well worth the visit !!!!