“Nice place for....”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 15 February 2013

If your looking for a quiet place for dinner in Vancouver, this is not the place. LOUD! Very busy place with plenty to look at. Food is pretty consistant to other Moxies. Will return one day but will check oout a much better scene next time in town.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Moxie's was a good dinner...just not great. What made it special was the location. We happened to be there on Halloween so the view of the street was really fun. Go there for apps and drinks and make sure to request a window table.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Great food, great decor, friendly waitstaff. This place is trendy and was busy pretty late on a Sunday night. Don't get me wrong -- "trendy" isn't a bad thing: it's one of the things that makes this place interesting and fun. Great food and a big menu doesn't hurt. Note that there are a couple of Moxie's in Vancouver; we dined at the one just off Robson on Bute.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

I visited Moxie's just off Robson Street mid week, where the quality of the meal (honey glazed sirloin) was great, and the beer excellent. My waitress (Natalie) was very friendly, attentive, helpful and professional. The interior of the restaurant is quite dark, and has a cosy and relaxed feel. The beer I tried was local (I think from Granville Island). All of my evening meals came with asparagus (in season), which made me feel slightly better about the vast quantity of meat I was consuming.

I was visiting Vancouver for a few days for a conference, and these experiences help to leave a very nice impression of the city.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

After a concert recently my teenage son and I went in for a late dinner after checking in to the Sandman on Davie at 11:00pm. We ended up staying for two hours because the young woman named Britney was simply enchanting. She provided us with service and conversation that kept us wanting more even returning in the morning for brunch just to say goodbye! The atmosphere,food and people made a memory for my son and I that is priceless!