“Nice time”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I was there with my sister. Before we had eaten some waffles we have to waited before this restaurant. But it was okey, becouse they have there some heater(was cold weather). Waffles were great!! I had berry waffles and my sister had waffles with ice cream and nuts. You can choose if you want sweet and soft or crispy

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Got the Belgian Waffles with chocolate mousse and ice cream. It was delicious. The service was also great and they were happy to accommodate customizations and special requests

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank I2ock
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Breakfast foods is one of my favorite things to eat and I can eat them all day. I saw the pictures on TripAdvisor and I definitely had to come here to try their food. It was close and within walking distance from our hotel so we ending up just walking it. I don't think Robson street has much street parking either and its a fairly nice street to just stroll on too.

When we first got there around opening time (9am) on a Saturday, there actually was a short line but not surprising. The place is really small and the tables inside are community style, which I don't mind and there were a few tables outside as well. At the time, there wasn't any outside tables available, only inside and it was really really hot in there. Doesn't help that Vancouver had a slight heat wave going on.

My friend and I both ordered Brussels waffles (I had no idea at that time what exactly the difference was). I had the Banella (Banana & Nutella) and my friend had the Rocket (Cheese, Arugula, tomatoes, & egg), which was recommended by the person taking our order. Both were awesome. I ate that thing so fast, my friend was surprised because I'm usually a very slow eater. The Brussels waffle is way lighter, not as dense as I'm used to but it was very delicious. The leige style I think was the more caker one. We did not get to try it but maybe next time.

We did end up going there again the last day we were driving back up to the states. We got different ones but still with the Brussels waffle. This is a definite must if you're in Vancouver.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This place is great. The staff are really kind and fast. The waffles are reasonably priced and the waffles are delicious!

The Brussels are light and crispy and far superior to the heavy liege waffle.
My favorite is the Bresilienne on a Brussels waffle. It is served with white chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, caramel and hazelnut crumble. A great combination of light, sweet, salty yet decadent,

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The best Belgian waffle outside of Belgium! Go for the light and airy rather than the sweet and soft variety. We always get our light and airy waffle with different kinds of ice creams and toppings. You can't go wrong!
Tip - make sure you secure a seat first before you order as the place is really small and quite cramped.

Date of visit: May 2018