“The location and accommodations were amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Best view in Vancouver
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Julieandf...
Saskatoon, Canada
“The location and accommodations were amazing!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

My family members and I thoroughly enjoyed our time in Vancouver and a big part of that was due to the wonderful accommodations we had. James' condo has such a spectacular view of False Creek and the surrounding area....day or night, it was amazing!! With 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, it was a perfect fit for my family members and I. We also loved the fact that the Sky Train was about a block away and so we could get around so easily without having to deal with traffic and unfamiliar streets. We loved our stay here and would definitely go back again!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Quebec
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing