US$244
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$134
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$306
US$292
US$488
US$290
Suttonplace.com
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$273
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$401
US$310
US$389
US$259
US$233
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$382
US$334
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,745 results
All reviewssamsung tabletloft suitegreat locationbc placenespresso machinerogers arenamodern hotelwithin walking distancedowntown vancouverbreakfast buffetrobson streetrain showerfront desk staffhot tubcomfortable bedsturn down serviceloved this hotel
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Toured BC and this was my favourite. Concierge very attentive taking our luggage to our room and as we arrived he was hanging our jackets on hangers in wardrobe. Facilities excellent pool and sauna we used so relaxed. Elemis toiletries in rooms. The hotel also appears to have tenants but there was no problem with this. Washing facilities also provided for clothing. Business room with computers and printer useful for printing airline tickets for home. Staff arranged taxi for airport. Definitely return this is the standard all hotels should be. Only downside was no food served in hotel and restaurants around would not allow children in due to licquor licence. MacDonald's nearby

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Libster5
Shannon G, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Libster5 from Ayrshire, United Kingdom,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your thorough and positive feedback on Trip Advisor for your stay at Hotel BLU Vancouver. I am delighted to see that our services and amenities exceeds your expectation. There are so much more to do and see in downtown Vancouver. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I really loved this hotel. It was a beautiful hotel, the rooms were great, and the staff were super. I liked the fact I could text the staff a quick question. They answered within 1 or 2 minutes. Super convenient. I recommend that you try the breakfast at least once. They made me a cappuccino as I sat down and everything on the breakfast bar was not only delicious but it looked like art.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Princessa77

Dear Princessa77 from Calgary, Canada,

Thank you for choosing Hotel BLU Vancouver for your recent trip as well as taking the time to share with us your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to see you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

What a superb hotel.... We were in Vancouver for 5 nights and thourghly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Blu. From checking in which was seamless to the fantastic concierge, Trevor, who couldn't do enough for us, sorting tickets to the soccer (football) for us, and the very comfy rooms with great showers. Location for BC Place (soccer) and Rogers Arena (Ice Hockey and music venue) was great 1-2 blocks away. Also many great restaurants and designer shops within a short walk away. If we ever find ourselves in Vancouver again we will definitely check into Hotel Blu for our stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shannon G, General Manager at Hotel BLU, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear debs2902 from Thatcham, United Kingdom,

Thank you for choosing Hotel BLU Vancouver as part of your honeymoon celebration, as well as taking the time to share with us your positive and thorough feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to see that you are satisfied with our services and amenities and found our location to be convenient. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Really enjoyed our four night stay here. Asked for and was given a quiet room- no view but that's ok with me as we are out most of the time. Room was modern very clean and spacious bed large and very comfortable and it was great to have a decent sized fridge and coffee machine. Shower was great. We did not use the gym or (small) pool but did make use of the washing machine and drier - absolutely great for us as we were touring. We did not have breakfast in the Hotel nor did we need parking so I can't comment on these things.

Staff were friendly and helpful and I liked that iced water and fruit were available in the lobby.

The Hotel is in a great location. We walked everywhere we wanted to go though I think there are reasonable public transport choices quite close if you want to go further afield and bikes can be readily hired. Plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance. Taxi to the Airport from Hotel was very reasonable and came very promptly.

The only reason I have not rated excellent is that for the price we paid I would have expected breakfast to be included and as a poor sleeper I need blackout curtains/blinds which they do have but they were about 6 inches too short across the way so light came through from either one side or the other so I was wakened very early every morning - all the "glowing items" didn't help with this either! This of course would not be a problem for most people and I certainly wouldn't let it stop me returning.

Would definitely stay here again and more than happy to recommend -thank you for a welcoming enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear avrilritchie from Dundee, United Kingdom,

Thank you for choosing Hotel BLU Vancouver for your 4 nights night as well as taking the time to share with us your positive and thorough feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to see that you are satisfied with our services and amenities and found our location to be convenient. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Nice rooms with comfortable beds. Nice staff. Need towels and water in gym and equipment is limited. Pool is small but rarely used and nice as well. Breakfast very overpriced for more like a continental offering.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ABT13 from Washougal, Washington,

Thank you for choosing Hotel BLU Vancouver for your recent trip. I am happy to see you've had an comfortable stay with us. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again.