“Still excellent! ”
Review of Styo Dessert Inc.

Styo Dessert Inc.
Ranked #63 of 137 Dessert in Vancouver
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: Established since 2014. Styo's signature frozen yogurt is freshly made daily with organic yogurt and fresh milk, our Classic Ice cream is also made with Canadian Fresh Milk. Stuffed waffles are made to order for exceptional crispiness. Handmade possibles are made with all natural ingredients. Specialty smoothies come with different health benefits and yet, taste so good. Non-diary options available. Who says healthy food is not tasty? Live in style, Eat in Styo!
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here 2 years ago after it first opened. We loved it then, and we loved it again this time.
There are many options to choose from, ice cream as well as frozen yogurt. We chose the Fruity Rainbow cup (gay pride selection, lol). Next day we chose mango and chocolate devil, respectively. Yum!
I hope to go back some year! :)

1  Thank Cali4niahiker

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious! We had the stuffed chocolate waffle with marshmallows and ice cream...wow!! I recommend this place if you're in the mood for a quick dessert or a smoothie.

1  Thank onlykaren
Reviewed 4 October 2015

If you're out for a stroll and it's a hot day or evening, then it's nice to have some gelato or frozen yogurt and I would say this place is pretty good, but not the best I've had. I would recommend it unless you're willing to walk all the way to English Bay area where you can go to D'oro, which is exceptionally great, but more expensive. This place is good, so it's not a bad option.

1  Thank James A
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by the tasty chocolate and banana waffle. Froyo was good as well...not sure why only flavours were plain and green tea but the twist offers taste of both and I was pretty satisfied. It's also organic so thats a plus! Lots of toppings if you want it but I liked mine plain.

1  Thank Quin M
Reviewed 3 August 2015

It takes a few minutes to prepare your order but they have cool selections worth the wait. I love the fresh frozen unsweetened organic yogurt, so refreshing. We enjoyed the coffee parfait, and a chocolate parfait. My absolute new addiction is the pineapple blended frozen yogurt. The flavor was right out of Hawaii... lol memories of Oahu. Aloha!!!!

1  Thank Paul Linda N