“Sea Salt Carmel cheesecake ...YUM”
Review of Small Victory

Small Victory
Ranked #7 of 240 Coffee & Tea in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Neighbourhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

A delicious find on my afternoon walk through Yaletown! Unpretentious, white interior with industrial finishes let the desserts steal the show. I will take an almond croissant for breakfast

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Wonderful ambience and really great food and coffee. They believe that a good breakfast is a "Small Victory" over the rest of your day. Finding this cafe definitely felt like a pretty huge victory to me.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

If you’re going to indulge in a croissant, why not have a properly made one where the outer pastry explodes when you bite into it and you immediately taste the butter between the layers of flakey pastry. There are various pastries here to try, but I always include a plain butter croissant with my order.
Heat them up in the oven the next day at 300 degrees for 7 min to crisp them up.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

i am slightly addicted to croissants, but only the good ones: flaky with a bit of crunch on the outside and butter and fluffy on the inside. These are hands down the best I have had. even better if you go in the morning and you get a warm one out of the oven (if not, you can always ask them to heat it up). I just returned from NYC where I ate many croissants and I would have to say Small Victory's beat out the ones I had there too.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Croissants and pan au chocolate were in the top 3 ever tasted.
Cookies excellent.
Savory pastries delicious
Even the day old banana bread was gooey and hard to put down.
Not a huge fan of the scone.
Good but not great espresso.
We went twice on a three day vacation if that’s any indication on how much we enjoyed it. Not a small victory for the waste line but the taste buds sure enjoyed the delicacies.