Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$213
  • Pool
US$141
US$229
US$219
US$172
Accent Inn Victoria(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$214
Travelocity
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inner Harbour(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$264
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmayfair mallfree breakfastbreakfast roomyogurtliquor storemake your own waffleslaminate flooringroad noisepub restaurantpriced hotelshort drivehot breakfastroom was clean and comfortablebutchart gardensdowntown victoriasofa bedcleaning staff
Reviewed 27 March 2018

My sister ended up in the hospital and my parents and I needed to come quickly from out of town to see her. I booked a King suite for my parents and a pet friendly room for myself for 2 nights. When I needed to extend the visit an extra day the staff was more than accommodating and even mentioned that with a letter from the doctor we would qualify for a special low rate for every night! My parents were very comfortable in their room and I have to say, having traveled a lot with my 2 little dogs, this was by far the BEST dog friendly hotel room I've ever stayed in! Nice laminate flooring, a fridge for their food, an outside entrance so could take them out quickly for their pee breaks and very clean and quiet. No road noise to bother them during the night. We slept very well and it was a really comfortable place to come back to after spending stressful days in the hospital. The complimentary breakfast had a great selection with waffles, eggs, ham, sausages, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, fresh fruit juice, cereal and baked goods with good coffee, really good coffee. The staff was friendly and helpful and the housekeeping ladies went out of their way to make sure we all had everything we needed fresh every morning. Oh, and we woke up every day with a complimentary newspaper on our doorsteps.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I travelled to Victoria from Vancouver to see my father through brain surgery. My stay was planned for four nights, but the operation went well and he was scheduled to leave a day early so I cancelled my final night. Right after cancelling the 4th night, I dropped my only car key down the crack of the elevator. I immediatley panicked and went to tell front desk. Since it was 10PM, there wasn't much to do but call the elevator company to explore emergency rates. Thankfully, I'm covered from my dealer for a key replacement but Ford could not get have it coded until 3PM the next day. I let maintenance know, and I told them I would be calling booking.com to extend my stay another night rather than fork out $500 for the elevator company to retrieve my key. The kind gentleman then said to wait as he will talk to management about extending my stay. They gave me a preferred medical rate so only $80 would come out of my pocket (room rate) while I wait for Ford to replace my keys.
On top of that, I told the gentleman that I had to pick up my dad from the hospital as he was being discharged today around 11, and I haven't received my rental car yet. The gentleman then offered MORE peace of mind by offering a ride to either the hospital, or rental place; whichever came first.
In a panicked state with no mobility to the hospital or anywhere for that matter, I cannot thank the Comfort Inn enough for helping me figure out my crappy situation. 5 Solid Gold Stars for service.

I must mention the rooms. My mom came to stay the first 2 nights and we were both extremely pleased with cleanliness. The coffee they supply for the in room coffee maker was the best hotel coffee I have ever had. The complimentary continental breakfast was good as well. We both agree'd the make-yourself waffles were the best ones we had both ever had. I have a very hard time sleeping in a bed that is not my own, but the double beds in our room were very comfortable, and I slept like I was at home.
The central location was another great point. VGH is only a 10 minute drive down the Trans Canada highway, which you can access from basically the hotel parking lot.

Thank you to all the staff at the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: comfy beds, quiet floors, amazing service
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

It was quiet, ask for the 5 story tower if you need rest, EXCELLENT breakfast!!! Clean, onsite liquor store, very close to public transit, walkable to downtown, comfortable beds, great service, computer and printer available, no swimming pool which doesn't matter to us. Many thanks!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is a great place to stay while in Victoria. Although it is not in the downtown core, it is close to the Mayfair Shopping Centre, restaurants, and bus routes. We were there for a hospital (Jubilee) visit and found the route most easy and less stressful than trying to find our way from downtown. Nice clean rooms, shower, and parking. We had dinner in the restaurant/pub and it was great! (The best cup of coffee I had all day!) Breakfast (included) was good, the standard choices. We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mema98
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Spent 5 days here over Christmas and our stay was very comfortable. The location is very convenient and quite central plus just across the street from the Mayfair Mall. It was very quiet though and we enjoyed the breakfast that was included especially the waffles. The room was clean and perfectly adequate for our needs.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple