“Saw on You Gotta Eat Here and now in love”

The VILLAGE (Estevan)
Ranked #13 of 1,246 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Breakfast & Brunch Victoria, BC V8R 2S6(250) 592-8311www.thevillagerestaurant.caHours:Mon-Sun 8 am - 3:30 pmGood for Groups: NoAccepts Credit Cards: YesParking: StreetAttire: CasualPrice Range: $$ Good for Kids: NoTakes Reservations: NoDelivery: NoTake Away: YesWaiter Service: YesOutdoor Seating: YesGood For: Breakfast, BrunchAlcohol: Full BarWheelchair Accessible: Yes
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Saw this on Food Network You Gotta Eat Here and found out it was close to my family's place. I ate here 2 times over 3 days. Had the montreal smoked meat hash and I had the bennys. Whenever I go back to visit the family I will be eating here.

1  Thank James C

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This restaurant's address is 4517 West Saanich Rd., Victoria BC
I visited at lunch hour on a school-free Monday recently, place is small, was packed, had to wait 30 min. to be seated, we got the "table ready" on our cell phone, no problem, as we strolled around the block.

Service quick, impeccable, friendly and prompt.
I ordered a Village B.L.T. with salad (other choice could have been soup, or fruit bowl with BLT). The bun was fresh, crunchy and tasty, a welcome change. Filling tasty and plentiful, the salad delish, with a very scrumptious salad dressing on the side.

And we had a drink first up - called "Dark & Stormy" which is a mix of ginger beer, rum, and lime juice over ice, palatable to say the least. That set the tone while waiting for
our BLT.
We shall be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Food was absolutely delicious. I had the Montreal smoked meat benny on latkes... SO good. Came with amazing selection of fresh fruit too. Coffee was always kept topped up by servers even though it was super busy! Very very small / cramped inside... only reason this review isn’t 5 stars is because we were constantly being bumped into by servers and other guests which detracted from the experience.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We go here often for brunch on weekends. You can't make reservations for small parties (not sure about bigger parties) and on weekends you have to usually wait anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hours long. But it's worth the wait. The eggs are so fresh as is everything else and all the brunch is superbly cooked. This is a small restaurant with big windows where you can watch passersby on Estevan Ave. I love the Salmon Benny in particular but everything is really delicious.

Thank Rebecca D. R
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We happened along The Village when we were in the area on vacation - the place is small and was packed so I expected it must be something extra special. The service was good, nothing special, maybe because they were so busy? I tried the potato latkes with the turkey sausage add-on ... all I could taste on the latkes was "burnt"; and the turkey sausage was one tiny sausage sliced in half lengthwise and while it tasted ok, it was as tough as leather. Based on how busy it was and going in with high expectations, I was disappointed. However, I saw the table beside us getting their large breakfast orders and they looked good - so I would give The Village another try!